(单词翻译:单击)
Question 1.M: Take a look at this catalogue.
问题1. 男:看看这个目录。
Maybe we can find some gifts for Jane's new house.
兴许我们能选出一些礼物送给Jane作乔迁礼。
W: OK. But remember, we can't afford a lot.
女:好的。但是别忘了,我们不能买太多,付不起。
Q: What does the woman mean?
问题:这位女士是什么意思?
Question 2.W: I'm getting absolutely nowhere with these statistics.
问题2. 女:我拿着这堆统计资料,一筹莫展。
M: How about my going through them with you?
男:我跟你一起完成,好不好?
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:这位男士是什么意思?
Question 3.M: We're ready to start the recording, aren't we? Let's begin on Page 55.
问题3. 男:我们准备好要开始录音了,是吧?我们从第55页开始录音吧。
W: Sorry. I'm afraid I can't begin right now.
女:抱歉,我恐怕不能马上开始。
I forgot to bring my scripts.
我忘记把稿子带来了。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中了解到什么?
Question 4.W: Remember. Carl's wedding is on June 26.
问题4. 女:别忘了,Carl 6月26号结婚。
M: Oh, thanks for reminding me. I thought it wasn't to be until sometime in July.
男:噢,谢谢你的提醒。我还以为要到7月他才结婚呢。
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
问题:两个说话者在讨论什么?