(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5. M: Please excuse me for not attending the meeting yesterday. I'm afraid I forgot to check my schedule.
问题5. 男:真不好意思,昨天没来参加这个会议。恐怕我是忘记查看我的日程安排了。
W: That's all right. We had to hold the weekly meeting as scheduled. And everything went well.
女:没关系。周会总是要如期进行,不过一切都很顺利。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中了解到什么?
Question 6. W: I've just put our lunch in the oven and it won't be ready for at least half an hour.
问题6. 女:我才刚把午饭放进烤箱,起码得半小时才能好。
M: Mmm, it smells marvelous, but what can I have right now?
男:嗯,菜闻起来就很诱人,不过我现在能吃点什么呢?
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们从对话中了解到什么?
Question 7. M: I got some bad news today. The store where I work is laying off staff.
问题7. 男:今天我听到些坏消息。我上班的那个百货商店要裁员。
W: Are they going to let you go?
女:他们会把你裁掉吗?
Q: What does the woman want to know?
问题:这位女士想知道什么?
Question 8. W: John, you swim like a fish. I wish I knew how to swim.
问题8. 女:John,你水性真好。要是我也会游泳就好了。
M: Why not sign up for the lessons offered by the physical education department?
男:为什么不报名参加体育部开的课呢?
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:这位男士是什么意思?