(单词翻译:单击)
And finally let's get to our last question.
我们来回答最后一个问题
And the question is this, looking into the future,
问题是这样的,展望未来,
how should we raise awareness on climate change and have everyone make a move?
我们应该如何提高对气候变化的认识,并让每个人都采取行动?
Let's start from Jiacheng.
让我们从嘉诚开始
How to raise people's awareness?
如何提高人们的意识?
Well we have talked a lot about energy, right?
我们已经讲了很多关于能源的内容,对吧?
So I think people should build an idea about how we use energy.
所以我认为人们应该建立一个关于我们如何使用能源的想法
The first thing is now the the majority of world’s energy consumption is the burning of fossil fuels.
第一件事是现在世界上大部分的能源消耗是化石燃料的燃烧
Like coal, like oil, and gas, they contribute about more than 81 percent of total energy consumption.
像煤、石油和天然气一样,它们占总能源消耗的81%以上
And I think people should understand that in the short term we cannot,
我认为人们应该明白,在短期内我们不能,
we cannot just eliminate the production of carbon dioxide.
不能仅仅消除二氧化碳的产生
But we can build another idea that we can bear with them.
但我们可以建立另一种想法,我们可以忍耐他们
We can bear with the carbon dioxide we produce.
我们可以忍受自己产生的二氧化碳
Thus require some transformation of our lifestyles that just as I said before.
这就要求我们改变生活方式,就像我之前说的
We can choose not to separately produce carbon dioxide.
我们可以选择不单独产生二氧化碳
And we can choose a lifestyle that carbon dioxide can produce together
我们可以选择一种二氧化碳可以一起产生的生活方式,
such as the power plants and inject them from the underground.
比如发电厂,然后从地下注入二氧化碳
And another thing is we can support the policy that supports a more green lifeway.
另一件事是我们可以支持支持更绿色生活方式的政策
Some oil fields are abandoned because there were no oil in the gas can be produced.
一些油田被废弃了,因为石油中没有天然气可以生产
But actually we find, if we inject cold water to the abandoned where, because the formation is hot, right?
但实际上我们发现,如果我们把冷水注入废弃的地方,因为地层是热的,对吧?
So we can produce some hot water from underground.
所以我们可以从地下生产热水
That is actually trio thermal energy.
这实际上是三重热能
So in the abandoned oil field, we can actually build a new city.
所以在废弃的油田里,我们可以建造一座新城市
This city do not have to consume any coal, they just consume the underground heats.
这个城市不需要消耗任何煤炭,他们只消耗地下的热量
I think then we need more scientists or engineers tell people that.
我认为我们需要更多的科学家或工程师告诉人们这一点
All right, let's go to Bensu, how can we raise awareness?
好吧,轮到本苏了,我们应该如何提高意识?
I think actually something very simple is utilizing social media platforms
我认为其实很简单,可以利用社交媒体平台,
and just sharing simple shareable, usable content for people that they can actually implement in their ordinary lives.
给人们分享他们可以在日常生活中实现的简单的、可分享的、可用的内容
That would be my answer.
这就是我的答案
Perfect, Andreea?
完美,安德烈娅你呢?
Yes, for me I believe that we are all influencing our local communities.
好的,对我来说,我相信我们都在影响着我们的当地社区
So for me, I think it's very important to share what I know,
所以对我来说,我认为与在意大利的当地社区或北京的校园
what I've learned with my local communities in Italy or around campus here in Beijing.
分享我所学到的东西非常重要
And at the same time I think that one other way is to educate people.
与此同时,我认为另一种方式是教育大众
Education is a key word, so to try to fill in the gap between scientists and normal people like us.
教育是一个关键词,所以要努力填补科学家和我们这样的普通人之间的差距
So we need more discussions about it and more understanding of really big words.
所以我们需要更多的讨论,以及更多对于宏大概念的理解
That are actually simple concepts that we can share with everyone.
这些其实是我们可以和大家分享的简单概念
Xenia?
齐妮亚呢?
I would like to speak for fashion industry.
我想为时尚产业发声
I know for sure I know that so many companies in in china do the great job on sustainable development.
我知道,中国有很多公司在可持续发展方面做得很好
But they keep silent about it.
但是他们对此保持沉默
So my call for action is to actually share in this information with the Chinese customer that's, let's stop holding back this information if we're doing something great.
因此,我呼吁的行动是与中国客户分享这些信息,如果我们正在做一些伟大的事情,就不要默不作声了
Let's talk about it.
让我们来谈论这些事情
Let's create the awareness of produce better products.
让我们树立生产更好产品的意识