(单词翻译:单击)
Hi, I'm the protagonist of Thought Bubble.
大家好,我是读报人
As you may know, I love reading news about China.
你可能知道,我喜欢看关于中国的新闻
When I heard that China had decided to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060, I felt surprised and really couldn't believe it.
当我听说中国决定在2060年前实现碳中和时,我感到十分惊讶,觉得这难以置信
Is the world's largest carbon dioxide emitter seriously doing that?
这个世界上最大的二氧化碳排放国是要动真格的吗?
So I'm going to see how they go about going greener through my lens.
所以我要通过我的镜头看看他们是如何进行绿色发展的
We're arriving at the terminus.
终点站到了
Please get ready to get off.
请乘客准备下车
Are you refueling it with hydrogen?
你在给它加氢燃料吗?
I do.
没错
It's a hydrogen-fueled bus.
这是一辆氢燃料巴士
I used to drive a diesel bus and it was hard to start the engine when it was freezing cold outside.
我以前开柴油公交车,天冷的时候很难发动
But this problem was solved with hydrogen.
但氢燃料解决了这个问题
And the best thing is that it doesn't reek of diesel anymore.
最棒的是,再也没有柴油味儿了
Oh, I read the news about fuel-cell vehicles and hydrogen refueling stations being used during the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.
哦,我看过关于氢燃料电池汽车和加气站在北京2022年冬奥和冬残奥会期间投入使用的新闻
I'm going to write: hydrogen buses for a smooth and silent ride, worth having a try.
现在我要写:氢燃料电池公交车,行驶平稳噪音小,值得一试
Hey, Li Hua.
嘿,李华
Hey, buddy, long time no see!
嘿,老兄,好久不见!
Come in!
快进屋!
Wow, it's really warm in here!
哇,这里真暖和!
That really brings me back to life!
我又活过来了!
And the air quality looks great too!
空气质量看起来也不错!
This winter, the city has nuclear-based heating, considerably reducing air pollution compared to coal-fired plants.
今年冬天城市采用核能供暖,大量减少了燃煤取暖造成的空气污染
What's more, the room temperature is more stable.
而且室温也更稳定
And the bill gets cheaper too.
取暖费也便宜了一些呢
It sounds pretty cool.
听起来真不错
And other Chinese cities are gearing up to launch nuclear-based heating too!
中国其它城市也在准备启动核能供暖呢!
I'll show you around the city when my car is fully charged.
等我的车充满电,我就带你去城里转转
Great!
好呀!
Remember this?
记得这个吗?
Now I'm going to write: charging stations for new energy vehicles inject green power into China's energy transition!
现在我要写:中国新能源车充电桩为中国能源转型注入“绿色能量”!
Done!
充好了!
Let's go!
我们出发!
You might ask it for help.
你可以问问它
Hi!
嗨!
Where do wet wipes go?
湿纸巾属于什么垃圾?
It's really smart!
真智能!
Smart waste sorting making life greener and easier.
智能垃圾分类,绿色生活更简单
Wow, it's beautiful!
哇,真美啊!
But the lighting must be energy-guzzling.
但这照明一定很耗电吧
Street lamps have already been replaced with smart LED lights, and they are not only energy efficient, but also brighter!
这里的路灯现在换成了智能LED灯头,不仅节能,也更明亮!
How smart it is!
真的好智能!
Street lighting in China, energy-efficient and smart!
中国城市的街景照明,节能还智能!
Hi there!
嗨,朋友们!
I'd like to call my experience today "On a Carbon Footprint Reduction Sightseeing Tour!"
我想把我们今天的经历称为“减少碳足迹的城市之旅”
energy transition is now part of Chinese people's lives everywhere.
能源转型已在中国人的生活中随处可见
And China's commitment to reducing carbon emissions has completely been honored.
中国的碳排放承诺是切实可行的
But garbage classification is driving me crazy.
但是垃圾分类快把我逼疯了
I'm going to end my Vlog today and do some research.
我要结束今天的Vlog去好好研究一下了
Bye!
再见啦!
Geez, I need a smart robot to sort them out!
天啊,我需要一个智能机器人来分类垃圾!