BEC中级真题第1辑精听:Test2-Part One(2)
日期:2019-08-28 17:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello, Production department, can I help you?
您好,这里是生产部门,您需要什么帮助?
Man: This is Bob Black from Planning. Is Sam Wong there?
我是计划部门的鲍勃·布莱克。请问王山姆在吗?
Woman: I'm afraid he's out all day on a visit. Can I take a message?
他恐怕一整天都在外面。您需要留言吗?
Man: Yes, please, if you would. It's about the meeting we scheduled for Wednesday.
嗯,如果您方便的话,请记下。是关于之前计划好的星期三会议。
Woman: Oh yes, about the new factory site ...
好的,关于新厂址……
Man: That's right. I've just heard from the builder that he can't come on Wednesday. I wonder if we can change the date.
是的。我刚听建筑人员说,他星期三无法到场。我想知道我们是否可以更改日期。
Woman: That shouldn't be a problem. I'll just look in Mr Wong's diary. Right, I've cancelled Wednesday's meeting.
没问题。我看看王先生的日记簿。好的,我把星期三的会议取消。
Man: OK, now how's he fixed on Friday ...?
好的,他星期五是怎么安排的……?
Woman: He's got a meeting at nine-thirty but that should be finished by ten-fifteen. What time did you have in mind?
他9:30有一个会议,但它应该在10:15结束。您希望是什么时间呢?
Man: Well, the two of us can come any time that morning, so could we make it 11 o'clock?
我们两个人在那天上午的任何时间都有空,那我们定在11点?
Woman: That sounds fine.
听起来不错。
Man: We want to discuss the new production units, so could you ask Sam to bring his plans with him.
我们想讨论新生产单位,您可以让山姆带上他的计划吗。
Woman: Yes, certainly.
嗯,当然。
Man: Thanks a lot, bye.
十分感谢,再见。

分享到