BEC高级真题第1辑精听:Test2-Part Three(3)
日期:2019-08-11 13:22

(单词翻译:单击)

s_JvOml~qQPQ]1h1@SaJ]5s@gn1Btb=~|-B)

Man: And there's the paperwork, too.
男:还有书面资料yjc@*9TDt_7OZ@@
Woman: You mean the guarantee?
女:你是说保修单?
Woman: Well that's always included these days, I think, like the insurance certificate.
女:嗯,我想现在买手机总会有的,比如保险凭证]r;n4j&elOF7ZVruImK
Man: But make sure you read through the contract, see exactly what is and isn't included.
男:但是一定要通读合同,看清楚具体写了些什么,不包括什么内容KxuYc8;;xe|*ruGG,GP,
That's just common sense, really.
这都是常识,真的,4|IB1d)]M9Z+M]YA%b
Woman: Right, now travel is increasingly part of business life,isn't it,
女:是的,现在的商务生活中包含了越来越多的出差任务,对吧?
and I wonder if you have some ideas for us there?
我想知道你们对此有什么想法吗?
Woman:Well, the thing is you need to pay particular attention to your appearance on a business trip
女:问题是你在出差时需要特别注意自己的外表,
so my advice is always take more clothes than you need -
所以我的建议是多带点衣服-
Man: - you never know what's going to happen -
男:你永远不知道会发生什么-
Woman: - then if your trip's extended, you've still got what you need.
女:-如果行程延期了,你仍然有需要穿的衣服@XyacurZJDYiiHgx
Woman: A lot of people think travelling is very glamorous, don't they?
女:很多人认为出差超炫,对吗?
Woman: Yes, but it's hard, too.
女:是的,但也挺不容易的-8,P_C16shK&iGIG
Of course, it is exciting to experience different cultures-
当然,体验不同的文化令人感到兴奋-
Man:Even if the language differences can be -
男:即使存在语言差异-
Woman:... a bit of a problem for some of us!
女:对我们中的一些人来说有点问题!
Yes! Tiredness, I think, is the real problem, because the flights can be long,
对!我认为,疲劳是真正的问题,因为航班可能很长,
and then you arrive, and you think it's evening, but actually it's only lunchtime there,so you're out -
你认为到达后是晚上,但实际上是中午,所以你要出去-
Woman: Out of sequence?
女:这会产生混乱吗?
Woman: Yes. And you've got to stay alert, be efficient.
女:是的0[brHi=!IqRmmiSM。你必须保持警觉,高效完成工作D_DyDSxP05
For example, when the crucial meeting's over, you just want to relax -
例如,重要性的会议结束后,你只想休息-
Man: - but you can't. You've got to sit down and write down the main points, get it down while it's still fresh in your mind.
男:-但你却不能休息,必须坐下来,趁头脑清醒时把要点记下来O@R3biXF5^Y
Woman: And then phone your office?
女:然后给办公室打电话吗?
Woman: Well that depends. It may be night there anyway …
女:看情况而定了,办公室那边可能是晚上......

cdG#~wWhI16ID(=rV%@hsQqqIBTIlbZfP^]I@PF_zI6_|3
分享到