商务英语基础对话详细解析十五:产品生命周期
日期:2011-02-28 08:05

(单词翻译:单击)

查看视频

查看上期

MR. SAKAI: Excuse me, what does the dotted line represent?
酒井先生:打扰一下,虚线代表的是什么?

KATE MCKENNA: I' m sorry, this dotted line represents income from accessories and add ones.
凯特.麦凯纳:对不起, 这条虚线代表的是来自配件和附加产品的收入。

MR. SAKAI: Thank you. And why the sharp decrease in February?
酒井先生:谢谢。为什么二月份的收入有个突降?

KATE MCKENNA: This is a combination of two things:
凯特.麦凯纳:这牵涉到两个方面:

First, seasonal factors, and second the end of the product life cycle.
首先是季节性因素,其次是产品生命周期结束。

PHIL WATSON: Okay. So it' s not right.
菲尔.沃森:好的。那这就是不对的。

We' ll get you some alternatives tomorrow or the day after.
我们明后天会给你些选择。

EDWARD GREEN: No. I think I' ve got it.
爱德华.格林:不。我想好了。

"The one boss your office needs".
你办公室需要的是这个大老板。

PHIL WATSON: "The one boss your office needs".
菲尔.沃森:你办公室需要的是这个大老板。

That' s good. That' s the slogan.
这个好。就用它作标语吧。

MR. SAKAI: Thank you for your very interesting presentation.
酒井先生:谢谢你们的演示,很有趣。

I would like to tell you one or two things about our operation.
我要告诉你们一、两件有关我们运营的事情。

As you know, we specialise in electronic games.
正如你们多了解的,我们专门经营电子游戏。

We have a very large market share in the Far East.
我们在远东有很大的市场分额。

We manufacture computerized games for young children.
我们为青少年生产电脑游戏

Some games are for adults.
有些游戏是为成年人制作的。

This game for example is the number one best seller in Japan.
例如这个游戏就是日本最畅销的游戏。

The office workers love it.
办公室工作人员都喜欢。

We know the market responds well to any kind of hi-tech executive toy.
我们知道,市场对任何一种高科技玩具都反响良好。

Big Boss can succeed in the same market.
大老板在同一市场上也会取得成功。

But there is one question I would like to ask.
但我要问一个问题。

It is possible to launch Big Boss before January 28th?
在1月28日前推出大老板有可能吗?

DON BRADLEY: January 28th?
堂.布拉德利:1月28日?

分享到
重点单词
  • slogann. 标语,口号
  • combinationn. 结合,联合,联合体
  • executiveadj. 行政的,决策的,经营的,[计算机]执行指令 n
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • manufacturen. (复)产品,制造,制造业 v. 制造,捏造