商务英语基础对话详细解析十:会见客户
日期:2011-02-19 08:03

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

查看视频

KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?
詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?

KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they?
凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.
詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。

KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you?
凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?

JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.
詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。

KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。

DON BRADLEY: Good morning!
堂.布拉德利:早上好!

JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.
詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。

DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?
堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?

JENNY ROSS: I think so.
詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。

KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?
凯特.麦凯纳:堂, 我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.
酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.
克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。

CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?
克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?

MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.
酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。

CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。

Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.
谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。

MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.
酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。

I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.
我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。

CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。

We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile.
我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。

DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.
堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔·沃森,商谈展品的设计。

Do you understand the problem?
你明白有什么问题了?

EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.
爱德华.格林:不,没有。

DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.
堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。

Choosing the right colour is very important.
选择正确的颜色是很重要的。

EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?
爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?

DON BRADLEY:Well, we need different colours.
堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。

EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?
爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?

DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.
堂.布拉德利:是的。

This display unit must make an impact.
这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。

It' s very important.
这很重要。

It must look right for the launch.
它必须要适合本次的发行。

It must look exciting.
必须令人心动。

EDWARD GREEN: I understand.
爱德华.格林:我明白了。

DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.
堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。

Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...
另外,大老板的照片还要大些……

CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们公司尽管不是很大……,但办事效率却是很高的。

MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?
酒井先生:你们公司有多少员工?

CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.
克莱夫.哈里斯:有约700名全职员。

But we take on casual staff when we need them.
但有需要时我们也会雇临时工。

Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?
酒井先生,要不要再来些咖啡?

MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.
酒井先生:不, 谢谢。请还是叫我加须吧。

CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克莱夫。

So, shall we have a look around?
那么,我们四处参观一下?

MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.
酒井先生:那太好了。

CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.
克莱夫.哈里斯:之后,我们可以一起吃午餐。

And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.
午餐后,我的几名高级经理会给你做场演示。

Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?
你要不要把外套和公文包放在这里?

MR. SAKAI: Thank you.
酒井先生:谢谢。

重点讲解

1.Is everything ready for the big day?

big day是指大日子,重要的事情。

2.Thank you very much for collecting me.

对表示为自己做的事情表示感谢。

3.It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.

这都是回答别人感谢的话。也可以说:It's my honor.Never mind.

4.It is good of you to visit us.Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.

对别人的到访表示感谢。

5.I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.

表达自己对此行的感受和期望。

6.How many people do you employ?

询问别人公司员工的人数。

7.But we take on casual staff when we need them.

casual staff临时员工。

分享到
重点单词
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • impactn. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力) vt. 挤入,压紧
  • itineraryn. 旅程,旅行指南,游记 adj. 巡回的,游历的,旅
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • employ雇用,使用
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • worthwhileadj. 值得(做)的
  • displayn. 显示,陈列,炫耀 vt. 显示,表现,夸示
  • efficientadj. 效率高的,胜任的
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告