商务英语基础对话详细解析六:安排会面
日期:2011-02-15 08:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

查看视频

GERALDINE: Good morning, Bibury Systems. How can I help you?
杰拉尔丁:早上好, Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?

MR.SAKAI: Hello. My name is Sakai. I would like to speak to Mr. Harris, please.
酒井先生:你好。我是酒井。请哈里斯先生听电话。

GERALDINE: Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.
杰拉尔丁:请稍等, 酒井先生。我给您转过去。

CLIVE HARRIS: Hello.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你好。

GERALDINE: Mr. Sakai is on the line.
杰拉尔丁:酒井先生打电话给您。

CLIVE HARRIS: Put him through ...sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.
克莱夫.哈里斯:转过来…… 抱歉,凯特,我必须挂了。我有一个很重要的电话。迟点儿再跟你通话。

Hello, Mr. Sakai.
你好, 酒井先生。

MR. SAKAI: Hello, Mr. Harris, how are you?
酒井先生:你好, 哈里斯先生, 身体好吗?

CLIVE HARRIS: I'm very well, thank you. How are you?
克莱夫.哈里斯:很好, 谢谢。你呢?

MR. SAKAI: I'm fine. I'm calling about our meeting.
酒井先生:好。我打电话是有关我们会面的事宜。

CLIVE HARRIS: Yes?
克莱夫.哈里斯:有什么问题?

GERALDINE: Hello, Bibury Systems. How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?
杰拉尔丁:你好,Bibury系统公司。可以为您效劳吗?请问您是?

I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark. Will you hold, or can I take a message? Okay, that's fine. I'll ask her to call you back.
克拉克先生,她的分机现在占线。您是等会儿,还是留口信?好的。我会让她打回给您。

JENNY ROSS: Good night, Edward.
詹妮.罗斯:晚上好, 爱德华。

EDWARD GREEN: Good night. I am going to phone Mr. Smith's number once again.
爱德华.格林:晚上好。我正要再打一次史密斯先生的号码。

JENNY ROSS: Good luck!
詹妮.罗斯:祝你好运!

EDWARD GREEN: It's six o'clock ?Maybe Mr. Smith is still at work. Maybe his secretary isn't there.
爱德华.格林:现在是6点钟,……或许史密斯先生还在工作。或许他的秘书不在。

JENNY ROSS: I don't think
詹妮.罗斯:我不认为 ……

EDWARD GREEN: Just wait ?Ah Mr. Smith? My name is Edward Green.
爱德华.格林:等着看吧 …… 啊!史密斯先生? 我是爱德华.格林。

MR. SMITH: Yes.
史密斯先生:什么事?

EDWARD GREEN: You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.
爱德华.格林:您不认识我,我是Bibury系统公司堂.布拉德利手下的工作人员。

MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先:怎样?

EDWARD GREEN: I spoke to your secretary today.
爱德华.格林:今天我跟您的秘书通过电话

MR. SMITH: Yes?
史密斯先生:哦?

EDWARD GREEN: You publish your catalogue this month. And we have an exciting new product.
爱德华.格林:您本月要出版产品目录。我们新推出一款产品。

MR. SMITH: I have all the products I need.
史密斯先生:我有我所需要的所有产品。

EDWARD GREEN: I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.
爱德华.格林:我希望您可以和 大老板说上一、两句。

MR. SMITH: I'm sorry?
史密斯先生:什么?

EDWARD GREEN: I'll put our new product on the line now.
爱德华.格林:我现在就把我们的新产品跟您连线。

BIG BOSS: Hello, Mr. Smith. My name is Big Boss. I am eighteen inches high! I am voice-activated and I want to be in your catalogue.
大老板:你好,史密斯先生。我是"大老板"。我有18英寸高!我是声音启动型的,我想出现在您的产品目录上。

重点讲解

1.Please hold the line, Mr. Sakai. I'll put your through.

在帮别人转接,或者帮别人叫要找的人来接电话时,要告诉别人一下不要挂断:Please hold the line./Pease hold on.
I'll put your through.则是帮别人转接电话的说法。

2....sorry Kate, I must go. I have a very important call. I'll talk to you later.

如果你正在接一个电话,而同时又有一个很重要而且不得不接的电话打进来,可以这么说。

3.I'm calling about our meeting.

说明自己打电话的来意。

4.How can I help you? Could I ask who's calling please?

How can I help you?是在问别人找谁或者有什么事,接电话开头语一般都这么说,还可以说:Can I help you?/What can I do for you?

5.I'm afraid her extension is busy at the moment, Mr. Clark.

分机线忙碌的说法。可能我们平时拨电话也注意到了,如果占线会听到:The line is busy.

6.Will you hold, or can I take a message?

在这种情况下,一定要问一下是:您等待一下,还是留下口信,还是迟点让相关的人回电话。

7.You don't know me but I work in Don Bradley's office at Bibury Systems.

打了那么多次电话,好不容易找到关键人物了,一定要简明扼要地自我介绍,并说明来意。

8. I would like you to have a word with Big Boss.

如果你是打电话推销产品,而别人婉拒时I have all the products I need.,一定要及时搬出杀手锏,让别人对你的产品感兴趣,这样才有可能继续谈下去。

分享到
重点单词
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说