(单词翻译:单击)
You suck at cooking, yeah you totally suck.
你的厨艺弱爆了,完全弱爆了
Sharpie.
记号笔
Pumpkin Knife.
南瓜刀
Scissors.
剪刀
Lets give him some nice bangs.
给他剪个漂亮刘海
Bedpan.
便盆
Toothbrush.
牙刷
Can anybody tell me why we operated through the face?
谁来告诉我,为什么要在脸上做手术?
Oh, here we go.
哦,找到了
That's what we're looking for. Gonna be very careful with these things.
找的就是这个
Usually you should put a big ball of tape on one end.
一般应该在一头缠一大坨胶带
I DO NOT like that sound. Can you pitch that down a bit please?
我不喜欢这个声音,你能把声音调低一点吗?
Thank you.
多谢
Um, clamp
嗯,止血钳
Its having no effect. We're losing him!
没有用,他快不行了!
Suction! Gimme suction!
抽吸器,给我抽吸器!
Gimme the banana. Maybe that's what he was living for.
把香蕉给我,他可能就是靠香蕉活着
Lets get that back in there.
我把香蕉放回去
No! Not on my watch!
不要啊,放过我的手表!
Just got this thing. Lysol wipe. This thing cost me 10 bucks.
这可是我刚买的
Well, we did what we could. Could only do so much.
唉,我们尽力了,只能做到这个地步了
[Glove fart]
[手套放屁]
Lets get you patched up.
再把你缝上
I'm starving.
我好饿
Well, there's really no need to waste these. So
没必要浪费这些南瓜籽,所以
what we're going to do is start to separate the seeds from the goop and the hair.
我们接下来要做的就是把南瓜籽和南瓜瓤分开,还要挑出头发
Just wanna pull the goop off I guess. I've never done this before.
直接把瓤揪下来就行了,我之前没干过这个
Sounds like being at a casino.
感觉像在赌场里
Put some water in here.
碗里接点水
Give these seeds a nice bubble bath. The goops gonna kinda fall to the bottom.
给南瓜籽洗个泡泡浴,黏黏的瓤应该会沉到碗底
Take a pan. Spreading these out.
拿个烤盘,把南瓜籽铺开
Some olive oil. Some fresh salt...
一点橄榄油,一点盐
I'm going to try doing half with smoked paprika.
我准备试试一半用红辣椒粉,
I'm going to do half with a little curry powder over here.
另一半用一点咖喱粉
Mix that side. Mix this side.
把这边拌一拌,这边也拌一拌
This feel really watery. I probably should have dried them But I don't know what I'm doing.
感觉还有很多水分,可能应该先风干一下的,我也不知道我在干什么
And you know what? Lets just mix some in the middle, a little bit of both.
要不这样?把中间混合一下,两种味道都有
It'll be like a spectrum of flavor. Great.
这样味道就有一个渐变的感觉
Onions on 350.
烤箱350度
And we're just gonna put those on the rack.
放到烤架上
And keep an eye on them for about 10 minutes.
看着它们烤大约10分钟
This isn't the worst time to be think about cleaning up the operating theater.
现在清理一下手术室也可以
Don't know if I need to, but I'm gonna just wrestle them up a little bit.
不知道是不是有必要,但我要把它们翻一下
These are looking, starting to look golden.
这些南瓜籽看起来,开始看起来有些金灿灿的感觉了
Lets try one for the sake of taste purposes.
尝一个,试试味道
Ow! Why did I do that?
啊! 我找死啊?
Just look at it. Marvel.
看看,太厉害了
Extra crispy. I like it.
超级酥脆,我喜欢
And that maybe took 15 minutes. Its probably because I put too much olive oil
刚才烤了差不多15分钟
I didn't put enough spice on. Can hardly taste it.
佐料加得不够,基本上尝不到味道
So put more than that much spice.
所以要多加点佐料
The pumpkin seeds are delicious. But now I have to do the hard part.
南瓜籽很好吃,但是,现在最难的环节来了
Biggest challenge of the job is informing the family.
最大的挑战就是通知家属
Protocol states you have to say dead or or died twice to make sure they understand.
规定说必须要说两遍"死了"或"去世",他们才能反应过来
Chalupa Burrito.
这里是查鲁帕墨西哥饼
Hey, can I get a large beef with double Chalupa sauce please?
嗨,我要一大份牛肉加双份查鲁帕酱
Great, can I have a name please?
好的,能告知您的姓名吗?
Uh, no.
呃,不行
That'll be ready in 10 minutes.
将在10分钟后出餐
Great, thank you.
好的,谢谢
Oh yeah, you got to be sensitive.
好了,要注意照顾家属情绪
So guys the bad news is he's dead because he died.
各位,坏消息是他去世了,因为他死了
And the good news is your lifespan is only about 2 weeks long from this point. So
好消息是你们的寿命还有两周左右
You know you just gotta get out there and live it to the fullest.
所以,你们得离开这儿,把生命活出最精彩的样子
And you know, try not to let it get you down too much, and let me know if you need anything at all.
不要为此太伤心,有任何需要的话随时告诉我,
You can, you can give me a call. So...
可以,可以给我打电话
Take care guys.
保重,各位
You suck at cooking. Oh my god, you suck, you suck at cooking.
你的厨艺弱爆了,我的天啊,弱爆了,你的厨艺弱爆了
Oh my god, you suck so much at cooking. You suck so much.
我的天,你的厨艺烂透了,烂透了