(单词翻译:单击)
The turnout was amazing, joyful visitors with confidence in China's future.
观看升国旗仪式的人数非常惊人,这些心情愉悦的游客们对中国的未来充满信心 。
A few hundred thousand people registered to attend the flag-raising ceremony at Tian'anmen Square as the country celebrates the first day of the National Day Holiday.
数十万民众参加了在天安门广场举行的升国旗仪式,来庆祝国庆假期的第一天 。
Organizers allowed the crowd to begin trickling in after midnight, four hours earlier than usual.
组织者允许人群在午夜之后开始陆续进入广场,这要比平时提前了四个小时 。
"I want to witness a great moment of the nation."
“我就是想见证我们国家的这一重要时刻 。”
"I have watched the flag-raising ceremony and the breathtaking scene on TV many times.
“我在电视上看过很多次升国旗仪式和这一激动人心的场面 。
Since I am in Beijing, I need to be here and feel it."
既然我现在人在北京,我就要来这里感受一下 。”
Many say they wanted to get a good vantage point and welcome the first rays of sunshine in the capital.
许多民众表示,他们想找个好位置,迎接首都的第一缕阳光 。
"We want to celebrate the country's founding. We think it is a big deal. We want to be part of the celebration."
“我们想庆祝祖国的成立 。我们认为这是一件大事 。我们想成为庆祝活动的一部分 。”
"It is a special political year as China is about to convene the 20th National Congress of the CPC.
“今年是一个特殊的政治年份,因为中国即将召开党的第二十次全国代表大会 。
Also, I am not far from Beijing this year, so I came with my girlfriend."
而且,今年我离北京不远,所以我就和女朋友一起来了 。”
![](https://img.kekenet.com/app/keke/wap_app.png)