(单词翻译:单击)
And so what does this system look like?
那么这个系统是什么样子的呢?
So I’m a huge fan of reverse engineering your system.
所以我是你的系统逆向工程的铁杆粉丝
So people think a lot about learning from other people and learning from science when it comes to productivity.
因此,当谈到生产率时,人们会想很多关于向他人学习和向科学学习的事情
We all want to pick up little tips and tricks from people about their morning routines or whatever it is.
我们都想从人们那里学到一些关于他们早上日程或任何事情的小贴士和诀窍
And we all want to learn from science.
我们都想从科学中学习
But what we don’t really think about is learning from ourselves.
但我们真正想不到的是向自己学习
So a really good way to find a system for you for approaching double tasks is when you successfully do a novel task, look at the system that you used to get it done.
所以,找到一个适合你处理双重任务的系统的好方法是,当你成功地完成一项新任务时,看看你用来完成它的系统
Especially if it was something that you either felt really intimidated by or you had put off for a long time and finally got around to doing it.
尤其是如果这是一件让你感到非常害怕,或者你已经推迟了很长一段时间,最后才抽时间去做的事情
So for me, my system is quite tailored to my personality.
因此对我来说,我的系统非常适合我的个性
I’m an anxious person.
我是个焦虑的人
I naturally worry about things that could go wrong.
我总是担心可能出错的事情
So my strategy and my system is kind of tailored to that.
因此,我的战略和系统在某种程度上是为此量身定做的
Part of it is I’ll think about three ways I could approach the task at the outset.
比如,我一开始就会考虑三种方法来处理这项任务
And that’s kind of useful for everybody, because we all tend to think of one way we could approach something and start down that track.
这对每个人都很有用,因为我们都倾向于想出一种方法来处理某事,然后沿着这条轨道开始
And then only later maybe realize that a different way of approaching it would’ve been more useful.
也许只是后来才意识到,换一种方式来处理它会更有用
So that just prevents premature foreclosure one route.
因此,这是防止过早丧失抵押品赎回权的一条途径
If you force yourself to think of three different ways, then you can assess which is the best of those.
如果你强迫自己想三种不同的方法,那么你就可以评估哪种方法是最好的
The other thing I do is a pre-mortem.
我做的另一件事是预先检验
I think about what I think could go wrong with the task.
我在想,我认为这项任务可能会出什么问题
And then I try and address each of those things that could go wrong in a specific way.
然后,我尝试以一种特定的方式解决每一件可能出错的事情
And there are more steps that are part of my process.
还有更多的步骤是我过程的一部分
One is quickly testing assumptions.
一种是快速测试假设
So depending on how complex this task is, my system can have up to six or seven steps.
因此,根据这项任务的复杂程度,我的系统最多可以有六到七个步骤
But I don’t always do those six or seven steps.
但我并不总是做完整的六七个步骤
For a lot of tasks, I’ll just do one or two of them.
对于很多任务,我只会做其中的一两个
Starting with thinking of different ways to approach it is probably the most important one for me.
思考不同的方法,对我来说可能是最重要的方法
I’m not advocating anyone adopt my system.
我不是在鼓吹任何人采用我的系统
What I’m saying is that people should personalize their systems to them.
我想说的是,人们应该对他们的系统进行个性化设置
And they should have an explicit system.
他们应该有一个明确的制度
For me personally, the idea of a pre-mortem and testing your assumptions is kind of attractive because I expect that could help a lot with things that always seem to take longer than you thought they were going to.
对我个人来说,事前分析和检验假设的想法是有吸引力的,因为我预计这会对那些比你想象的要花更长时间的事情有很大帮助