(单词翻译:单击)
And, you know, people determine winners way too early.
而且,人们过早地决定了赢家
Like, hey, he won. He won this. He did that. He did it.
比如,他赢了
And they're young, and then you wait a few and you really see the results.
而且他们还很年轻,然后你再多等一会儿,你就会真正看到结果
And I had so many women come to me about man, Terry I've been abused.
有很多女人来找我谈男人的事,说,泰瑞,我被虐待了
I've been sexually molested.
我被性侵犯和性骚扰
Then what flipped me out was that there was so many men after I came public, so many men all over the world were telling me that they were molested too.
但后来让我抓狂的是,我公开后有很多男人,世界各地很多男人告诉我,他们也被猥亵了
And it really opened me up to see that this thing is not a witch hunt.
这真的让我大开眼界,看到这件事并不是一场不公正迫害
It's a fumigation.
这是一种熏蒸
Me Too, Me too tells what exactly is going on.
“我也是”,“我也是”,告诉他们到底发生了什么
And let me tell you, there's a word that a lot of people use in these circles, silence is violence.
在这些圈子里,有一个词被很多人用过,沉默就是暴力
Your predator, anyone who's giving you that kind of trauma depends on your silence, they depend on you being quiet.
对于你的捕食者,任何给你造成这种创伤的人都取决于你的沉默,他们取决于你的沉默
They depend on you being scared.
他们依赖于你,而不是害怕
They depend on you not telling them to go wash his hands.
他们指望你不让他们去洗手
But I'm telling you, my wife told me I need to go wash my hands.
但是我告诉你,我妻子告诉我,我要去洗手
She was fearless.
她无所畏惧
I'm here to tell you that this era, you guys are the future, man.
我来这里是想告诉你们,这个时代,你们就是未来,伙计
And I have never ever seen a world like this.
我从来没有见过这样的世界
Ronan Farrow said, we've crossed the Rubicon.
罗南·法罗说,我们已经没有退路了
The only thing I can really relate this to is the emancipation proclamation, because people are free now.
我唯一能把它和解放奴隶宣言联系起来的是,因为人们现在自由了
But remember right after that, if you look it up, I'm just going off American history.
如果你查一下,就在那之后,我就要离开美国历史
I know I'm all over the world right now.
我知道我现在在世界各地
But in American history, there was a thing called reconstruction, where you weren't a slave anymore.
但在美国历史上,有一件事叫做重建,在那里你不再是一个真正的奴隶
But if you jaywalked across the street, you get 40 years in prison.
但如果你在马路上乱穿马路,你将被判40年监禁
There's backlash that comes with this, backlash.
随之而来的是强烈的反对
But I promise you, and I promise you this, that when you stand for the right thing and you do the right thing and you tell them to go wash their hands, you, you are going to have the support of good people.
但我向你保证,当你站在正确的立场上,你告诉他们去洗手,你会得到好人的支持
Because usually these guys are one in few, and they run a lot of people.
因为通常这些人是少数人中的一个,他们管理着很多人
They are usually one predator, is responsible for so much damage, it takes them years to get caught.
它们通常只是一个捕食者,造成了如此大的破坏,但需要数年时间才能被抓住
So, I want to thank you for having me here today.
所以,我想非常感谢你们今天邀请我到这里来
It's been a pleasure.
这是一种非常愉快的事情
And I'm trying to tell you, man, that you guys, you're the future and I love it.
我想告诉你,你们是未来,我喜欢这样
It's making me feel good.
这让我感觉很好
I only had 10 minutes but thank you very much.
我只有10分钟的时间,但我非常感谢你们
I love you. That's all.
我爱你
Ah, thank you.
谢谢大家