(单词翻译:单击)
And I'm trying to tell you, I was a part of this. I was guilty.
我想告诉你,我也参与了这件事
I believe because I was a man, I was more valuable, and it was my way or the highway with my own family.
我相信因为我是男人,所以我更有价值,要么听我的,要么滚
And I developed so many bad, bad things that I had to totally eradicate in my life.
我发展了太多的坏东西,我必须在我的生活中完全根除
I had to go to rehab, to beat pornography addiction.
我不得不去康复治疗,才能戒掉色情瘾
There were other things in my life that I knew because of this masculinity issue, this pride issue that did not allow me to hear the truth. Totally.
在我的生活中,还有其他的事情,因为这个男子汉气概的问题,这个骄傲的问题,让我完全听不到真相
And I'm going to tell you, man, you guys are young.
我要告诉你,伙计,你们还年轻
You guys are the future.
你们就是未来
The way I came up, you know, as a kid, when I was young, it was like, hey man, nobody wanted to hear me.
当我还是个孩子的时候,当我年轻的时候,没有人想听我说话
They were like, just be quiet.
他们就说,安静点
You don't know what you're talking about.
你可能不知道你在说什么
But I'm here to tell you that you do know.
但我来这里是想告诉你,你确实知道
I'm here to tell you that all the young people in here, you know the answer.
我在这里告诉你们,在座的所有年轻人,你们都知道答案
And I'm here.
我就在这里
And if you don't, the fact that you are here and the fact that you are asking questions, because my thing is I never ever want to be the guy that just brings a bunch of answers.
如果你不知道你在这里的答案和你问的问题的答案,因为我永远不想成为那个只带来一大堆答案的人
I want to be the guy who brings more questions.
我想成为那个能带来更多问题的人
Because through those questions that's where you're going to really figure out, figure out the best way.
因为通过这些问题你才能真正弄清楚最好的方法
Because let me tell you, one day is one way and the other day is another way.
因为一天是一种方式,另一天是另一种方式
Now I also want to bring up the Me Too thing.
现在我也想谈谈“我也是”
Because being a card-carrying member, ex member of the cult of masculinity, I was able to recognize where my lines got crossed.
作为一名持证会员,前男子气概崇拜的成员,我能够意识到我的底线在哪
There was the head of the Motion Picture department at my agency, WME, a guy named Adam Bennett came up to me in the middle of a party when I was with my wife.
我的经纪公司WME的电影制片部主任亚当·班尼特在一个派对上走到我跟前,当时我和妻子在一起
And this was two years ago, I was already successful, already done movies, already on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, already doing this stuff.
这是两年前,我已经很成功了,已经拍了电影和《神烦警探》,也已经在做这些事情了
And he walks over to me and he gropes my genitals at a party.
他走到我跟前,在一个派对上摸了摸我的xxx
And I'm sitting here going, what in the world?
我坐在这里想,这到底是这么回事?
Now I pushed the guy back.
我把他推开了
I'm like, what is happening?
我在想,这是怎么回事?
I don't even understand it.
我甚至都不明白
Now, I ain't even met the guy.
现在,我甚至都遇到过这家伙
I didn't even know the guy.
我甚至都不认识这个人
He worked at my agency, but I didn't know him.
他在我的经纪公司工作,但我不认识他
But I'm like, what is this dude's problem?
但我在想,这家伙到底有什么问题?
So, he comes up to me and then I push him back.
于是,他走到我跟前,然后我把他推了回去
He comes back to me again and does it again.
他又回来找我,又一次摸了我
I'm like, whoa, whoa. Now, now, now my first thing is to kill him.
我就像……现在我的第一件事就是杀了他