(单词翻译:单击)
First thing you do whenever you cook with zucchini is milk it.
当你烹饪西葫芦的时候,第一件事就是把里面的汁挤出来
You don't want to leave all that excess moisture inside the zucchini, otherwise, whatever you're cooking could turn out soggy.
你可不想把那些多余的水分留在西葫芦里,否则,无论你做什么都会变得湿乎乎的
Definition of a noodle is "a strip, ring, or tube of pasta or a similar dough, typically made with egg and usually eaten with a sauce or in a soup."
面条的定义是“条状、环状或管状的意大利面或类似的面,通常由鸡蛋制成,常与酱汁或汤一同食用
So we'll just take that and throw it into the recycling.
所以我们就把它扔到可回收垃圾里吧
You'll need a few pieces of equipment to make zucchini noodles: a julienne peeler, a zucchini.
你需要一些设备来做西葫芦面条:一个刨丝削皮刀,一个西葫芦
Slide the julienne peeler across.
将刨丝刀从头滑到尾
Boom. Noodles.
好了
You may have seen my make a cucumber guitar before, but don't bother making a zucchini guitar because they never stay in-tune.
你可能看过我之前做黄瓜吉他,但不要费劲去做西葫芦吉他,因为它们根本没有音准
And they don't even have a good tone.
而且它们音色也不好
This is really the easy part, the hard part is actually hunting the zucchini.
这部分其实很简单,实际上最难的部分是寻找西葫芦
Okay, this is the hard part.
好吧,这才是困难的部分
These masters of disguise only come out at night and are nearly impossible to see, but during mating season, with thermal imaging, their bodies heat up just enough that you can-- Oh, look at that.
这些伪装大师只在晚上出现,你几乎看不到它们,但在交配季节,通过热成像,它们的身体会加热到你可以——哦,看那边
There we go.
找到了
Alright, luckily, when they're mating, they're pretty much oblivious to anything.
好吧,幸运的是,当它们交配的时候,它们几乎什么都察觉不到
Oh, there she goes.
噢,她走了
You're gonna make the dressing.
接下来调酱汁
You're gonna want avocado, basil, a lemon, just a little bit of garlic, half a clove, some salt, and pepper, pepper, pepper.
你需要用到牛油果,罗勒,一个柠檬,一点大蒜,半个丁香,一些盐,很多胡椒
And I'm just gonna put a touch of a sweet thing.
我要再放点甜的东西进去
You wanna get that into your food processor of choice.
把它放到你的食物处理器里
I'm using the Food Process-a-tron 2.7.
我用的是“食物处理器2.7版”
Just gonna get this going, and you wanna mix it until it's nice and creamy, and...
把它启动,搅拌均匀,直到它变得顺滑细腻
Oh, shit, I ran out of film.
完了,胶卷用完了
Okay, there we go.
好了,我们继续
So that's looking pretty good.
看起来很不错
Oh, this stuff is so good.
这东西太棒了
The key is lots of basil.
关键是要放很多罗勒
You're gonna throw some of this in here.
往里面加点这个酱
Just wang-jangle this together.
搅拌到一起
That doesn't work very well.
这个不太好用
Oh, there we go.
用这个吧
Yeah, just wang-jangle it with a fork instead of a wang-jangler.
就用叉子搅拌吧,不要用搅拌铲
To serve it, you're gonna take a potato, just gonna carve a quick human head.
装盘的时候,你需要拿一个土豆,快速雕刻出一个人头的造型
Once you've got your head looking as realistic as possible, simply drape it over the head.
一旦你刻的头看起来像那么回事了,就可以把面挂在上面了
You don't want to get too meticulous, perhaps a little wind-swept.
不用太注意细节,有点凌乱或许更好
Just sorta "Trump" it on there in random, unpredictable pile of... confusion.
就像川普的头发,随意待在脑袋上就行了,一堆不可预测的……混乱
This is just the traditional method, but, in my opinion, it's also the most delicious.
这就是传统的做法,但在我看来,这么做也是最好吃的
Aww, damn it.
啊,糟糕