(单词翻译:单击)
So, "Cold Brew Coffee" might be the easiest and most delicious way to make coffee depending on whether or not you like cold things... and coffee.
那么,“冷萃咖啡”可能是最简单、最美味的咖啡制作方法,这取决于你是否喜欢冷的东西……和咖啡
These are the locally roasted, dark, espresso beans.
这些是当地烘焙的浓缩黑咖啡豆
I recommend using a hand-grinder from either, say like, the 60's or the 20's.
我建议使用60年代或20年代的手摇磨豆器
I already did that earlier.
我之前已经磨好了
It didn't take me more than six hours.
我只花了不到六个小时
You want it to be somewhat coarse just because it makes filtering it easier.
你要让它稍微粗糙一点,因为这样过滤起来更容易
Ideally, you're using quad osmosis distilled spring water from an Iceberg, but tap water also works great.
理想情况下,你要用来自冰山的四渗透蒸馏泉水,但是自来水也可以
And what you can do is... put into one Mason jar, then...
你要做的是……把水倒进一个梅森杯里,然后……
Pour it into another Mason jar.
倒进另一个梅森杯里
Pour that back.
再倒回来
And then at least one more time.
然后至少再倒一遍
That's triple distilled-Mason water or "trip dismay" for short.
这就得到了三次蒸馏梅森水,或者简称“三倍悲伤”
And from there you take your coffee.
这个时候就可以拿出你的咖啡粉了
This is a half pound.
这是半磅
You just pour that right in there.
你就直接倒进去就行了
Stir that up nice and good, and... step one is complete.
好好搅拌均匀,然后……第一步就完成了
Leave that overnight.
静置一夜
Leave it for at least 12 hours.
让它静置至少12个小时
Stir it a couple times before you go to bed.
睡觉之前记得搅拌几次
While the coffee is brewing, I like to relax.
在咖啡萃取的期间,我想要放松一下
Let my bun down... work on some tunes.
放松下来……创作一些曲子
A lot of people ask me why I make cold brews.
很多人问我为什么要做冷萃
The winter's coming.
冬天就要来了
Why not in the summer?
为什么不在夏天做?
And to be honest, like, everyone's doing in the summer.
说实话,大家都在夏天做冷萃
And,it just, it's kind of embarrassing how everyone wants to do cold brew just cause it's hot out.
就因为外面很热,大家就想喝冷萃,这有点尴尬
My band and I are working on an album right now.
我和我的乐队现在正在制作一张专辑
We're called "Trinkets for Miles" and...
我们乐队的名字叫作“不值钱的小玩意儿绵延数里”,然后……
We're only posting our single on The Dark Web.
我们只在暗网上发布单曲
It's called "Maybe, at Best."
它叫做“也许,最多
So that's going to be pretty cool.
所以这首歌会非常酷
It's one of my favorite instruments.
这是我最喜欢的乐器之一
I just like that it has such a full spectrum sound.
我就是喜欢它的全频谱的声音
You sort of really feel it to your core when you play it.
当你弹它的时候,你能真正感受到一些东西
It's the next day.
第二天了
And we are ready to filter this cold brew.
我们准备好要过滤这杯冷萃了
Like it's nobody's business, except my business...
以一种谁也管不着我的态度……
All the grounds are at the bottom now.
现在所以的咖啡粉都沉在底下
I'm just going to stir them up one more time cause I feel like it'll make it stronger.
我要再搅拌一次,因为我觉得这样会让味道更浓
Take a pot, and a mesh thing.
拿一个锅,和一个带网眼的东西
Now ideally you want to use an old burlap sack, but I got some cheesecloth here, that we're going to use to filter this out.
理想情况下,你应该用旧粗麻袋,但我这里只有一些粗棉布,所以我们就用它来过滤
Then you just pour this in.
然后直接把咖啡倒进来
Lift the strainer out and let it drain.
把滤布提起来,让它滤干
Gonna give that a good squeeze and then you've got perfectly delicious cold brew.
使劲挤一下,这样就得到了非常美味的冷萃
Now you want to get that back in your Mason jar as quickly as possible, so you minimize contact with anything that's not a Mason jar.
现在你得尽快把它倒进梅森杯里,这样就能尽可能少地接触不是梅森杯的东西
Take a piece of cardboard, grab a pen, and then just make a nice label.
拿出一张纸片,拿支笔,做一个漂亮的标签
How do you spell "Echoes"?
"Echoes"怎么写来着?
You want to tie that on... to the jar.
把它系在罐子上
Gonna Instagram that in a couple of weeks.
过几周再把它发到ins上
Put your lid back on it.
盖上盖子
Put it in the fridge, keep it nice and cold.
放进冰箱,冷藏保存
It should last for... up to a month.
应该能保存……一个月的时间
It's a good idea to stir before you pour, though, because particles can fall to the bottom... can follow gravity to the bottom.
不过倒之前先搅拌一下是个好主意,因为咖啡颗粒会落到底部……会随着重力落到底下
So now that you have your cold brew, you're ready to start writing your novel.
那么现在你的冷萃做好了,你就可以准备开始写小说了
I'm working on a sort of Kafka-Edgar style book with a "Choose Your Own Adventure" element to it.
我正在写一本卡夫卡风格的书,里面有“选择属于你的冒险”元素
Sip your cold brew, and feel it out, and you know, see where the inspiration takes you.
喝一口你的冷萃,感受一下,看看灵感会带你走向哪里