(单词翻译:单击)
When you're cooking a chicken breast, step one is to make sure that it's ripe.
当你烹饪鸡胸肉时,第一步就是要确保它是熟的
The way you do that is just give it a nice gentle toss.
你要做的就是轻轻地将它抛向空中
That one wasn't quite ripe.
那个还没熟
Alright, so let's check this one...
好了,我们来看看这个……
That one's perfect.
这个太完美了
Next you want to take a few minutes and come to terms with the fact that you might die of salmonella poisoning.
接下来,你需要花几分钟时间来接受你可能会死于沙门氏菌中毒的事实
Make sure you write out your will so all your earthly belongings will end up in the right place.
确保你写下了你的遗嘱,这样你所有的财产都会去到该去的地方
"I hereby bequeath my 2011 MacBook Pro to cousin Tom"
“我特此将我的2011年MacBook Pro电脑遗赠给表弟汤姆”
If you're worried about bacteria spreading, you can always dip your hands in turpentine while you cook.
如果你担心细菌传播,你可以在做饭的时候不断用手蘸松节油
You can also wear paper towel gloves, which is really handy 'cause you're gonna want to dry your chicken off then burn them to the ground.
你也可以戴上纸巾手套,这非常方便,因为你要把鸡肉擦干,然后把它们放在地上烧掉
Then immediately make your chicken wet again with some olive oil then add in some salt and pepper pepper pepper.
然后立马用橄榄油把鸡肉弄湿,然后加入盐和胡椒粉
Changjangle that until it's evenly coated, then throw it onto a parchment papered pan.
搅拌,直到调料均匀覆盖,然后把它扔到放了烤盘纸的烤盘上
The key to making a juicy chicken breast is to cook it hot and fast, not slow and stupid.
要做出多汁的鸡胸肉,关键是要高温迅速烹饪,而不是愚蠢缓慢烹饪
That's why the undoh's on four hundoh.
这就是为什么烤箱要开到400华氏度
We're going to throw this in there for 20 minutes. Tops.
我们把这个放进去烤20分钟
Peace Be With You.
和平与你同在
One way to make sure your chicken is safe is to cook it until it's black all the way through.
确保鸡肉安全的一种方法是将鸡肉烤至全身都是黑色
This is safest because salmonella cannot survive on the color black.
这是最安全的,因为沙门氏菌不能在黑色上存活
As soon as it comes out of the oven you can see that that's too much oil.
当你把它从烤箱拿出来的时候,你就会发现油太多了
Another way to make sure your chicken is safe is to cook it until it's 165 degrees.
另一种确保鸡肉安全的方法是烹饪至165华氏度
You can use a food thermometer to make sure it reaches that temperature.
你可以用食物温度计来确保达到那个温度
If you don't want to get your thermometer all dirty, simply heat up a Power Stone until it's 165 degrees,
如果你不想把温度计弄脏,那么只要把能量石加热到165华氏度,
then touch it with your finger and quickly touch the inside of the chicken to make sure they're the same temperature.
然后用手指触摸它,再快速触摸鸡肉内部,确保它们的温度相同
Disclaimer: Do not actually do that.
免责声明:不要真的这样做
When chicken isn't overcooked and just has salt, pepper, and olive oil on it.
当鸡肉没有煮过头,只加了盐,胡椒和橄榄油
It tastes really, really good.
尝起来真的非常好吃
You can also put a chicken breast in a bowl with some olive oil, salt, pepper pepper pepper, and whole grain mustard.
你也可以把鸡胸肉和橄榄油,盐,胡椒粉,全麦芥末一起放到碗里
Chanjangle that around and also throw that in the onion for 20 minutes on four hundo.
把它搅拌一下,再放入烤箱中,烤20分钟
And also with you.
和平也与你同在
And I know some of you out there are gonna say, "Hey. Mustard is for hot dogs."
我知道你们中的一些人会说,“嘿
And to that I say you're right.
这一点,我认为你是对的
Which is why I put my whole grain mustard chicken breast on my hot dog.
所以我才要把全麦芥末鸡胸肉夹在热狗里
You can also make a hummus encrusted chicken breast.
你也可以做鹰嘴豆泥包裹的鸡胸肉
Cover your chicken with your favourite hummus or cover it with a boring hummus and add smoked paprika and cumin.
在鸡肉上裹上一层你最喜欢的鹰嘴豆泥,或者裹一层无趣的鹰嘴豆泥,然后加入烟熏辣椒粉和孜然
When it's done, grab your baby carrot sticks and dip.
做好之后,拿起你的小胡萝卜条蘸着吃
Or just eat that delicious chicken.
或者直接吃这美味的鸡肉
But I really cannot emphasize just how juicy the chicken comes out when you bake it this way.
但我真的无法形容这样烤出来的鸡肉有多汁
So juicy! So juicy! So juicy! So juicy!
太多汁了!太多汁了!太多汁了!太多汁了!