(单词翻译:单击)
Thank you all.
谢谢大家 。
Firstly, I'd like to thank the Honorable Associate Chief Justice Holmes for her fairness in the whole legal proceedings.
首先,我要感谢尊敬的副首席大法官霍姆斯在整个法律程序中的公正性 。
I also appreciate the Crown for their professionalism, and the Canadian government for upholding the rule of law.
我也赞赏皇家检察官的专业精神,以及加拿大政府对法治的维护 。
Many thanks to the Sheriffs for their hard work.
非常感谢治安官员的辛勤工作 。
I'm also grateful to the Canadian people and media friends for your tolerance.
我也感谢加拿大人民和媒体朋友的宽容 。
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
很抱歉给你们带来了不便 。
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Chinese Embassy to Canada for their consistent support.
对中国驻加拿大使馆一直以来给予的支持,我表示衷心的感谢 。
I'm very proud of my dedicated lawyers, our in-house lawyers and all my colleagues who have been striving forward during this tough time.
我为我敬业的律师、我们的内部律师和我所有的同事感到骄傲,他们在这段艰难的时间里一直在努力 。
Lastly, to my family, to my friends, to everyone, who provided care and help for me all along the way, thank you.
最后,我要感谢我的家人、朋友和每一个一直以来关心和帮助我的人 。
Over the past three years, my life has been turned upside down.
在过去的3年里,我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化 。
It was this relative time for me as a mother, a wife and a company executive.
对作为母亲、妻子和公司高管的我来说,这段是一个非常混乱的时间 。
But I believe every cloud has a silver lining. It really was an invaluable experience in my life.
但我相信黑暗中总有一线光明 。这真的是我生命中一段宝贵的经历 。
I will never forget all the good wishes I've received from people around the world.
我永远不会忘记世界各地的人们给我的所有的美好祝愿 。
As the saying goes, the greater the difficulty, the greater the growth.
俗话说,困难越大,成长就越多 。
Once again, thank you so much.
再次感谢大家 。