剧情惊悚电影《算牌人》预告片
日期:2021-09-24 10:39

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

There's a weight a man can accrue.
每个人身上的负担都会越来越重。
This is where all the good stuff happens.
这是所有美好事物发生的起点。
The weight created by his past actions.
负担来自过去的所作所为。
It is a weight which can never be removed.
这是一个永远无法摆脱的负担。
All in.
全押进去。
You count cards, right?
你会算牌,对吧?
I'm not that smart.
我没那么聪明。
But you win? You need someone to stake you?
但是你赢了啊。你需要有人资助你吗?
That's what you do? You run a stable?
这就是你的工作?你有一家“养马场”?
I'm always looking for a good thoroughbred.
我一直在找纯种马。
Having been sentenced to 10 years in prison, I learned to count cards.
被判10年徒刑后,我学会了算牌。
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Poker is all about waiting.
扑克其实就是等待。
Check, raise, re-raise, call.
过牌,加注,再加注,叫牌。
Then something happens.
然后发生了些事情。
You remember him?
你还记得他吗?

剧情惊悚电影《算牌人》预告片

This is where all the good stuff happens.
这是所有美好事物发生的起点。
They made you the fall guy.
他们让你当替罪羊。
You need to back off.
你最好向后退一步。
You've been around him. He's a mystery.
你一直在他身边。但他就是一个谜。
And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
我不知道这是好事还是坏事。
This is how it starts. Just a fleeting thought.
事情的开端往往只源于一个一闪而过的想法。
You might want a piece of what I'm going to do.
你可能想知道我接下来要做什么。
Then it builds.
然后逐渐成型。
What is that?
是什么?
Set things straight.
拨乱反正。
It doesn't matter to me if you did something bad in your past.
你过去是否做过坏事对我来说并不重要。
Nothing, nothing, can justify what we did.
任何事,任何事,都不能为我们的所作所为开脱。
We are each responsible for our own actions.
我们每个人都要对自己的行为负责。
You know the phrase tilt? Just like in pinball, any man can tilt. You could tilt.
你知道tilt这个词吗?就像玩儿弹珠台一样,任何人都会tilt。你也会得这种病症。
Is it possible to know when one reaches the limit?
要如何知道一个人已经达到了极限?
You have to be the strangest poker player I ever met.
你一定是我见过的最奇怪的扑克玩家。
Oh, you have no idea. Yeah.
哦,超乎你的想象。是的。

分享到