惊悚犯罪电影《切勿擅动》预告片
日期:2021-08-03 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You said a man wanted to see me?
你是说有人想要见见我?
Alley out back.
人在后巷。
He ain't coming here? What is he, white?
不敢进来?他是白人?
Ah, bull... So, what's the score?
哎呦...什么情况?
We're sending a man that works in an office to pick something up.
我们派人混入了办公室,去拿某样东西。
You are part of a babysitting team, watching his family while he does it.
这段期间你作为后勤队员,监视他的家人。
Good morning.
早上好。
Everything is normal, except...
一切如常,除了...
What do you want?
你们想怎样?
Is that something you'd say? A normal Monday?
平常周一你会这样问吗?
Can I go home now?
我能回家了吗?
Wait at the house after.
之后乖乖在家等着。
What do you mean, "after"?
“之后”是什么意思?
What is going on? What's going on, big guy?
怎么了?怎么了,大个子?

惊悚犯罪电影《切勿擅动》预告片

Yeah, what are we doing?
现在什么情况?
We're following instructions. Are you helping me, or are you not helping me?
我们依照指示。你到底帮不帮我?
Think. It's a setup, man.
动动脑子。这是个圈套,伙计。
A guy called me, offering me 10,000 dollars to turn you in. Fifteen for the white guy.
有人给我打电话,给我一万美金钓你出来。一万五美金去抓那个白人。
Think you're the only one that can make a move? I can make a move too.
你以为只有你会暗算吗?老子也有招。
Can I have the keys? I like to listen to the radio.
钥匙能留给我吗?我想听广播。
Organized crime, like the mob.
有组织的犯罪,比如黑帮。
Well, I guess that's the 64,000-dollar question, isn't it?
我想这就是很难回答的重大问题吧?
It's been a long day. I'll put this over you so I can relax. Thank you.
真是漫长的一天。我要用这个盖住你,这样我就可以轻松一些了。多谢。
You're having a good time?
玩得开心吗?
So, how'd it go?
结果怎么样?
I had a little slipup at work.
我工作时出了点小差错。
Well, I think that's the end of that.
我觉得事情还没完。
You chickened out. Oh!
你临阵退缩了。哦!
The problem is you're not smart enough to know how not smart you are.
问题是你没聪明到能意识到自己不聪明。
Which makes you unpredictable. Which makes you untrustworthy.
这才会让你举棋不定。让你无法信任。
Why are you doing this, man?
你为何要这么做?
'Cause I'mma get what's mine.
因为我要拿回我的东西。
I'm sorry.
抱歉。
I'm gonna punch you now, sir. I'm punching you. This is going to be a punch.
我要揍你了,先生。我要揍你了。狠狠给你一拳。

分享到