心理惊悚电影《断裂》预告片
日期:2019-12-29 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I love you, Daddy.
爸爸,我爱你。
I love you, sweetheart. You're a brave girl.
宝贝儿,我也爱你。你是一个勇敢的小女孩儿。
So, what's the story, young lady?
小朋友,发生了什么事?
We're on our way to Minneapolis.
我们在去明尼阿波利斯的路上。
It was an accident.
出了一场事故。
I fell. Daddy.
我摔了下去。爸爸。
Well, sooner or later everybody does. Right, Dad?
这种事情总是难免的。对吧,爸爸?
I nearly had you, didn't I?
我差点就抓住你了,是吧?
Since you're traveling, I'd like to do a CAT scan.
既然你们要上路,我要做个造影扫描。
Daddy's gonna take care of us.
爸爸会照顾好我们的。
I'm gonna wait right here for you when you get out.
我会一直在这里等着你们出来的。
It's been hours. Do you know how much longer it's gonna be?
好几个小时了。你知道还要多久吗?
What was her name again? Peri Monroe.
她叫什么来着?佩里·门罗。
I'm not seeing a Peri Monroe. There hasn't been a scan since 9:00 this morning.
我没看见一个叫佩里·门罗的。从早上9点就没做过扫描了。
So, what are you telling me? They're not here.
你的意思是?她们不在这里。

心理惊悚电影《断裂》预告片

I got the whole day in front of me. I'm not finding any Monroe.
这是今天一整天的名单。我没找到姓门罗的。
I just want to see my wife and daughter.
我只想看见我的妻子和女儿。
Do we have any footage?
有监控录像吗?
We don't record in the treatment area.
在治疗区域我们没有监控。
They're under the camera. Can't see them because of the chairs. Got a better angle?
他们在监控的下方。因为椅子的关系,我看不见他们。可以换个更好的角度吗?
You saw my little girl. You treated her arm.
你看到了我的女儿。你给她治疗的手臂。
All I've got to go on is your word that they were here at all.
只有你一个人说她们都在这里。
Think I'm making them up?
你觉得我是在瞎编的?
Why would I have my daughter's scarf, but not her?
为什么我会有我女儿的围巾,而她却不见了?
There's something wrong with this place.
这里有些不对劲。
I showed you the picture.
我给你们看了照片。
That could be anybody.
那可能是任何人。
We're as concerned about them as you are.
我们和你一样关心他们。
Search the hospital!
搜索这家医院!
Nobody needs to get hurt.
没人要承担受伤的代价。
I mean, he's a head case!
我想说他脑子有问题!
Put down all your guns.
放下你们的枪。
What have you done to my family? Where'd you take my family?
你对我的家人做了什么?你带我的家人去了哪里?

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • scarfn. 围巾