卷福最新战争剧情电影《1917》预告片
日期:2019-10-11 19:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Blake, pick a man. Bring your kit.
布雷克,挑一个认出来。带上你的装备。
I hoped today might be a good day. Hope is a dangerous thing.
我希望今天是个好日子。希望是个危险的东西。
You have a brother in the second battalion.
你有个兄弟在第二营。
Yes, sir.
是的,长官。
They're walking into a trap.
他们正迈入一个陷阱。
Your orders are to deliver a message calling off tomorrow morning's attack.
你们的任务是传送一条消息,取消明天早上的进攻。
If you fail, it will be a massacre.
如果你们失败了,那就会是一场大屠杀。
Let's talk about this for a minute. Why?
我们要谈一谈。为什么?
We've got orders to cross here.
我们奉命穿过这里。
That is the German frontline.
那是德军的前线。

卷福最新战争剧情电影《1917》预告片

Hold On!
顶住!
If we're not clever about this, no one will get to your brother.
如果我们不能机灵一点,那谁也救不了你的兄弟。
I will.
我会的。
There is only one way this war ends. Last man standing.
只有一个方法可以这场战争。奋战到底。
We need to keep moving! Come on!
我们得继续前进!来吧!
We can't possibly make it that way, man! Are you bloody insane?!
我们不可能做到的,伙计!你疯了吗?
If you don't get there in time, we will lose sixteen hundred men.
如果你们不能及时赶到那里,我们将折损一千六百个弟兄。
Your brother among them. Good luck.
而你的兄弟也会在其中。祝你好运。

分享到