惊悚冒险美剧《恐慌》预告片
日期:2021-07-19 13:46

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Once upon a time, there was a town.
很久以前,有一个小镇。
And all of the people were stuck. But one girl was different.
所有的人都被困住了。但有一个女孩与众不同。
I really need this job. I'm sorry.
我真的很需要这份工作。很抱歉。
They told her, "You'll never leave this place."
他们告诉她,“你永远也别想离开这里。”
So, how did she escape?
那她是怎么逃出来的?
Are you sure you want to be in this, Heather?
你确定你要参与其中吗,希瑟?
There was a game. It's called Panic.
当时有一个叫做“恐慌”的游戏。
This year, the winner's going to take home $50,000.
今年,获胜者将获得5万美元的奖金。
Each year, there are new players. New challenges.
每年都有新的玩家。新的挑战。
You don't need Panic to go to college. Yeah, I do.
你没必要通过“恐慌游戏”去上大学的。我需要。
You could actually win. Just be careful.
你有机会获胜的。小心些。
Last year, this game put two of our kids in the ground.
去年,这个游戏把我们的两个孩子埋进了土里。
And someone's going to pay.
总有人要为此付出代价的。
Uhh... guys?
昂,伙计们来看啊。

惊悚冒险美剧《恐慌》预告片

It's starting.
这是开始。
Welcome to Panic! First challenge, walk the plank! Let the games begin!
欢迎来到“恐慌游戏”!第一项挑战,过独木桥!游戏开始!
Every player has a story.
每个参与者都有自己的故事。
You're not afraid.
你不害怕啊。
Everybody's afraid of something.
每个人都有害怕的东西。
Every player is hiding something.
每个参与者也都有不想别人知道的事情。
You and me, we can win this together.
你和我携手,就能赢得游戏。
Fire!
着火了!
I think someone is trying to fix the game.
我觉得有人在操纵游戏。
You know that the games are organized by judges.
你知道比赛是由裁判组织的。
We don't really know who's involved.
我们不知道谁牵涉其中。
Tell me the truth. Why are you playing?
跟我说实话。你为什么要参与这个游戏?
You've got to know what to be afraid of, when to be afraid of it, and you've got to know the difference.
你得知道该害怕什么,该什么时候害怕,你得知道两者的区别。
Let me out!
让我出去!
Once upon a time, there was a town made of lies.
很久很久以前,有一个充满谎言的小镇。
Somebody help me!
谁来救救我啊!

分享到