体育动画电影《空中大灌篮2 新传奇》预告片
日期:2021-05-07 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Basketball camp is next weekend. You got amazing potential on the court, and I can help you get there.
篮球夏令营是在下周末。你在球场上有惊人的潜力,我可以助你一臂之力。
It's not what I want, Dad. You never let me do what I wanna do. You never let me just do me.
可那不是我想要的,老爸。你从来不让我做我想做的事。你从不让我做我自己。
Hold up. Wrong floor.
等等。不是这层。
Bet Will Smith ain't gotta deal with this.
我打赌威尔·史密斯不会处理这摊子事。
Dad! Dom!
老爸!多姆!
What in "The Matrix" hell?
《黑客帝国》的情节吗?
Welcome, King James. I am the king of this domain. This is the Serververse.
欢迎你,詹皇。我是这个领域的王者。这里是服务器世界。
What did you do to my son? Where's Dom?
你对我儿子做了什么?多姆在哪里?
The only way you're getting your son back is if you and I play a little basketball.
想要回你儿子,唯一办法就是你和我打场篮球。
Pete, send this clown to the rejects.
皮特,把这个小丑送到尾矿去。
Wait. Whoa! Somebody help me! Aah!
等一下。哇!救命!啊!
What is this? Aah! I'm a cartoon?
这是什么鬼?啊!我成了卡通人物了?

体育动画电影《空中大灌篮2 新传奇》预告片

Eh, what's up, doc?
你好啊,老兄?
I need to assemble an elite team to help get my son back.
我需要组建一支精英团队来救回我儿子。
I know what you're looking for. A dream team.
我知道你在寻找什么。一支梦之队。
Sam, shoot the ball. Let's try that again, shall we?
山姆,投篮。我们再来一次,好吗?
King James. Welcome to... the Space Jam. Whoo!
詹皇。欢迎来到空中大灌篮。喔!
Introducing... the Goon Squad!
让我们欢迎打手队!
You gotta win this game...
你必须要赢下这场比赛...
Let's end this. I got you, Bron.
让我们来终结它。接好了,布朗。
...and get our son back.
救回我们的儿子。
Yikes. Classic.
哎呀。真经典。
I'm going old school on his butt. Whoa!
我要用老办法对付他。喔!

分享到