(单词翻译:单击)
I have a picture in my head of a place.
我脑海里有一个地方的画面。
I don't know if it's real. But it has a feeling... and the feeling's real.
我不知道是不是真实存在的。但有一种感觉...这种感觉很真实。
Hi, my love.
嗨,宝贝儿。
Hi, Dad. I wanted to talk to you about my graduation.
嗨,老爸。我想和你谈谈关于我毕业的事情。
I'm going to be there in the bleachers, I'm going to see you in your...
我会坐在看台上,我会看到你穿着你的...
let me, let me, how about I call you back. Okay.
我一会儿给你打回去吧。好的。
Taking the day off in here? Heard the boss wants to see you.
你这是偷懒呢?听说老板要找你。
Can I get a whiskey? Double.
给我一杯威士忌。双份的。
You're real. Sorry?
你是真实的。你说什么?
Let me show you something really cool.
我来让你看看一些很酷的东西。
You see all these people outside? They're not real.
看到外边那些人了吗?他们并不是真实的。
This is a simulation. You ready?
这是一个模拟情景。准备好了吗?
There's my guy. Welcome home.
欢迎你回家。
This place is overwhelming.
这个地方太棒了。
Dr. Isabel Clemens pioneered brain-box simulations.
伊莎贝尔·克莱门斯博士是大脑模拟的先驱。
Ugly simulated worlds, to generate appreciation for the real world.
通过丑陋的模拟世界,来让大众欣赏真实世界。
Now, why am I not remembering any of this?
那为什么我不记得这些了?
Don't worry about it. There ya go!
别担心了。拿着!
Most people say, "ignorance is bliss."
很多人会说:“无知是福。”
But I say, you have to experience the good... to appreciate the bad.
但我要说的是,你必须体验美好的,然后才能欣赏不美好的。
No, no, the other way around. Exactly.
不是倒过来吗。不是的。
I'm glad I caught you. Word on the street is there have been problems with Isabel's research.
很庆幸找到了你。有传言说伊莎贝尔的研究出了问题。
I'm a little disoriented.
我有点迷糊了。
You're my guy, damn it.
你是我的男人。
Graduation. I did not forget. It's been a crazy few days.
毕业。我没有忘记。这几天太疯狂了。
I graduated two weeks ago.
我两周前就毕业了。
Ignore her, she's not real.
无视她,她不是真实的。
She feels real. I'm scared.
她给我的感觉是真实的。我很害怕。
Your head's not on straight.
你的头脑不清醒。
It's almost like a trick being played.
就像是在玩一个把戏一样。
Greg this is really bad.
格雷格的情况很糟糕。
So how do we fix it?
我们应该怎样来修复呢?
One of these days, you're going to have to choose... between these worlds.
总有一天,你会在这两个世界中做出选择。
It's amazing how easy... humans can get used to even something spectacular.
人类对壮观事物的适应能力,真的是叹为观止。