冒险剧情电影《狼孩的真实冒险》预告片
日期:2021-01-29 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I'm normal. I'm a regular kid, I'm normal. I'm a regular kid, I'm normal.
我是正常的。我是个普通的孩子,我是正常的。我是个普通的孩子,我是正常的。
I'm ... I'm a normal kid...
我是...我是个正常的孩子...
Dad, I don't want to do this.
爸爸,我不想这么做。
You got this.
你得这么做。
I'm a regular kid, I'm normal.
我是个普通的孩子,我是正常的。
Look. I know you had a rough day.
我知道你今天过得很不爽。
But I really want to show you something.
但是我确实想给你看一样东西。
To Paul.. From Mom.
给保罗的。是妈妈留下的。
There's some things that I've always wanted to ask you.
我一直有些事想要问你。
Paul? Open it up.
保罗?开下门。
About who I was?
那就是我到底是谁?

冒险剧情电影《狼孩的真实冒险》预告片

What's your name? Aristiana.
你叫什么名字?阿里斯蒂亚娜。
That's a stupid name.
这个名字真够傻的。
Just because you look like that, doesn't give you permission to be a dick.
你不能因为戴着这么个东西,就代表你可以这么混账了。
There's nothing to be ashamed of.
没有什么可羞愧的。
We give the people what they want.
我们给予了人们他们想要的。
Come! See the dangerous dog boy!
快过来看看这个危险的狗孩!
Go get a drink! I'm not old enough!
来喝一杯吧!我还没到岁数呢!
Please, you're never not old enough for anything.
拜托,年龄永远可以是一个说辞。
This is a stealer? Oh my God! Give me the money!
抢劫!哦,我的天!把钱给我!
Paul..?! This is a stealer!
保罗?抢劫!
No more fairy tales. No more make-believe.
不要再说什么童话了。不要再虚构了。
This is pretty much all my fault.
可以说都是我的错。
So... what do we do now?
那我们现在做什么呢?
The world's gonna be mean to us no matter what we do.
不管我们做什么,这个世界都会对我们很刻薄。
So we can't afford to be mean to ourselves.
所以我们不能对自己刻薄。
I'm a normal kid and... I'll be strong!
我是个正常的孩子,我要变坚强!

分享到