冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第685期:珊莎(07)
日期:2021-01-27 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Robb will kill you all, she thought, exulting.

罗柏会把你们通通杀死,她欣喜地想。

"It's... terrible, my lord.

“这……这真可怕,大人。

My brother is a vile traitor."

我哥哥是个可恶的叛徒。”

The dwarf smiled wanly.

侏儒无力地微笑,

"Well, he's no fawn, he's made that clear enough."

“嗯,他不是个毛头小鬼,这一点毋庸置疑。”

OIP (2).jpg

"Ser Lancel said Robb led an army of wargs..."

“蓝赛尔爵士说罗柏带着一群恶狼……”

The Imp gave a disdainful bark of laughter.

小恶魔轻蔑地大笑。

"Ser Lancel's a wineskin warrior who wouldn't know a warg from a wart.

“蓝赛尔爵士是咱们的酒袋战士,多半连恶狼和恶瘤都分不清。

Your brother had his direwolf with him, but I suspect that's as far as it went.

你哥哥带着他的冰原狼,我想仅此而已。

The northmen crept into my uncle's camp and cut his horse lines, and Lord Stark sent his wolf among them.

北方人潜入我叔叔的营地,割断系马的绳索,随后史塔克大人放狼进去。

Even war-trained destriers went mad.

如此一来,训练有素的战马也发了疯。

Knights were trampled to death in their pavilions, and the rabble woke in terror and fled, casting aside their weapons to run the faster.

许多骑士被踩死在帐篷里,其余的乌合之众惊醒之后四散奔逃,为了赶路,连武器也不顾。

Ser Stafford was slain as he chased after a horse. Lord Rickard Karstark drove a lance through his chest.

史戴佛爵士在追马时被瑞卡德·卡史塔克伯爵当胸刺杀。

Ser Rubert Brax is also dead, along with Ser Lymond Vikary, Lord Crakehall, and Lord jast.

卢伯特·布拉克斯爵士、莱蒙·维卡瑞爵士、克雷赫伯爵和贾斯特伯爵据传也都战死。

Half a hundred more have been taken captive, including jast's sons and my nephew Martyn Lannister.

五十多名贵族被俘,其中包括贾斯特的几个儿子和我侄子马丁·兰尼斯特。

Those who survived are spreading wild tales and swearing that the old gods of the north march with your brother."

侥幸逃过一劫的人到处胡说八道,说什么北方的旧神跟你哥哥一起参战。”

"Then... there was no sorcery?" Lannister snorted.

“那……没有什么巫术喽?”兰尼斯特嗤之以鼻。

"Sorcery is the sauce fools spoon over failure to hide the flavor of their own incompetence.

“巫术是笨蛋掩饰无能的借口,涂抹在失败外面的佐料。

My mutton-headed uncle had not even troubled to post sentries, it would seem.

看来我那没脑子的叔叔甚至没有设置岗哨。

His host was raw—apprentice boys, miners, fieldhands, fisherfolk, the sweepings of Lannisport.

他的军团都是新手——学徒、矿工、农民、渔夫,兰尼斯港里的垃圾。

The only mystery is how your brother reached him.

惟一的谜团是你哥哥如何能突袭他们?

Our forces still hold the stronghold at the Golden Tooth, and they swear he did not pass."

我们的军队仍然控制着坚固的金牙城,他们发誓他没经过那里。”

The dwarf gave an irritated shrug.

侏儒焦躁地耸耸肩。

"Well, Robb Stark is my father's bane.

“总之呢,罗柏·史塔克是我父亲的心病,

Joffrey is mine. Tell me, what do you feel for my kingly nephew?"

乔佛里则是我的心病。告诉我,你觉得我那当国王的外甥怎样?”

"I love him with all my heart," Sansa said at once.

“我全心全意地爱着他,”珊莎立刻答道。

"Truly?" He did not sound convinced. "Even now?"

“真的?”他并不信服,“现在也是?”

"My love for His Grace is greater than it has ever been."

“我对陛下的爱更胜以往。”

分享到