科幻悬疑美剧《乌托邦》预告片
日期:2020-12-18 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Where is Jessica Hyde?
杰西卡·海德在哪里?
Where is Utopia?
乌托邦在哪里?
Be nice! Get in.
别动粗!快上车。
I'm Jessica Hyde. The people after you, they've killed every single person who's seen Utopia.
我叫杰西卡·海德。后面那些追你们的人,他们杀了每一个见过乌托邦的人。
Now they'll dedicate themselves to killing you too.
现在他们也会尽全力杀了你们。
Utopia can predict real life epidemics. Holy shit.
乌托邦可以预言现实生活中的传染病。天啊。
The end of the fucking world!
该死的世界末日!
What have you done to earn your place in this crowded world?
在这个拥挤的世界,你做了什么来争取一席之地?
We all have our purpose. This is yours.
我们都有自己的目的。这是你的。
We need to get Utopia. To save the fucking world!
我们需要拿到乌托邦。来拯救这个该死的世界!
I know who can help us. The fuck?
我知道谁可以帮助我们。什么鬼?
Do you really think that this ragtag crew of underdogs can pull this off?
你真的认为这帮乌合之众能做成这件事吗?

科幻悬疑美剧《乌托邦》预告片

It's a very bad idea.
这是一个非常糟糕的主意。
You're in a new world now. Mine.
你现在进入了一个新世界。我的。
In the last 48 hours, we went toe to toe with Homeland Security.
在过去的48小时里,我们与国土安全部针锋相对。
We buried a body.
我们埋了一具尸体。
It was a good grave.
那是个很不错的坟墓。
One of the best.
最好的之一。
She's unhinged. Do we really want her to lead us?
她精神错乱啊。我们真的要让她来领导我们吗?
Is this a good time for good news? Fuck yeah!
现在是发布好消息的时候吗?去你的!
What have you done to earn your place today in this crowded world?
在这个拥挤的世界,你做了什么来争取一席之地?
What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?
在这个拥挤的世界,你今天做了什么来争取一席之地?
What have you done today to earn your place?
你今天做了什么来争取一席之地?
Whoa.
哇。
I'm just so excited. I can't wait.
我实在是太激动了。我等不及了。

分享到