(单词翻译:单击)
How you doing Howard? Hey.
最近怎么样啊,霍华德?嗨。
How's it going? Pesach! Howard!
过得怎么样?逾越节!霍华德!
All right, Larry. You're a Jew again. Welcome back.
好啊,拉里。你又成了犹太人。欢迎回来。
I made a crazy risk. A gamble.
我冒了一个疯狂的险。赌一把。
And it's about to pay off.
是关于报酬的。
I want the Celtics to cover. I want the Celtics half time.
我要押凯尔特人。半场时我押凯尔特人。
I want Garnett points and rebounds. What do you know?
我押加内特得分和抢篮板。你知道什么?
I don't know, I just know.
我不知道,我就是知道。
Well I'll tell you what I know that's the dumbest fucking bet I ever heard of.
我告诉你我所知道的,这是我听过的最愚蠢的赌博。
I disagree. I disagree, Gary.
我可不这么想。我可不这么想,加里。
What is that? I started this shit. Are you serious?
这是什么?我弄出来的。你是认真的吗?
You're taking my money, all over town, placing bets!
你拿着我的钱,满城跑,到处下注!
I'm having very serious second thoughts.
我重新认真地考虑了一下。
Are you serious right now?
你现在是认真的吗?
I know I fucked up.
我知道我搞砸了。
Howard, where's the money right now?
霍华德,钱现在在哪里?
Howard! You got my money? Howard!
霍华德!你拿了我的钱?霍华德!
Is it too late? I'm done. That means nothing. It meant nothing.
太晚了吗?我完了。意味着一无所有。一切都没了。
Please. Give me another shot.
请再给我一次机会。
You like to win right? This is no different than that.
你想赢,对吗?这没有什么不同。
Black jew power, nigga.
哥们儿,这就是犹太黑人的力量。
This is my fucking way.
这特么的是我的方式。
You think I'm stupid, Howard. You and your whole fucking family.
霍华德,你觉得我很傻。你和你该死的全家人。
I heard you've resurfaced your fucking swimming pool.
我听说你把游泳池重铺了。
I never resurfaced anything. You think your life is more important than mine. I don't know who said that!
我从来也没有重铺过任何东西。你认为你的生命比我的更重要。我不知道是谁说的。
I told you about how things were going to go. You like the way things are going now?
我早就告诉过你事情的发展。你喜欢现在的情况吗?
That's my family!
那是我的家人!
Get the kids out of the house.
带着孩子赶紧离开家。
You having a good time? Yes.
你玩儿得很开心吗?是啊。
This is me. This is how I win.
这就是我。我就是这么赢的。
KG! It's game night. You should be stretching out.
KG!现在是游戏之夜。你应该大显身手一下。
What is he, a coach?
他是谁,教练吗?
Nah. He's just a fucking crazy ass Jew.
不是。他特么的就是个疯狂的犹太人。