(单词翻译:单击)
Greg Anthony, my compadre in NBA TV, I don't know if he's here now, but I'm sure he'll get word of this.
格雷格·安东尼,我在NBA TV的朋友,我不知道他在不在场,但我相信他会听到的 。
I've got to say here, in 1995, as you saw in the video, yeah I pushed. I'm sorry.
我必须要在这里说一下,1995年的时候,就像你们在视频中看到的一样,没错,是我推人了 。抱歉 。
The ref didn't call it, I went with it. Like Magic says, "By any means necessary."
裁判没有吹,那我也就继续了 。就像“魔术师”约翰逊说的:“要不择手段 。”
So I apologize, Greg. I've never said that publicly. So Greg, okay, I shoved you and kept you down.
所以我要向你道歉,格雷格 。我从来没在公开场合说过的 。格雷格,当时确实是我把你推倒了 。
To my fierce rival in the Central Division, yeah Michael, I did push you, too.
还有我在中央赛区的劲敌,是的,迈克尔·乔丹,我也推你了 。
But I've seen you do it so many other times to so many other players. I figured it was OK.
但我看到你对其他球员这么做过很多次 。我想那就可以这样做啊 。
You know, it's funny a lot of people say, "Why didn't you ever talk to Michael Jordan?"
很有趣的是,很多人会问我:“为什么你从来没有和迈克尔·乔丹说过话?”
It's like, 'Do you want that tongue coming out at you?'
我会说:“你想让那根舌头朝你吐出来吗?”
But I know MJ will not remember this story, but uh, in my rookie year.
我想乔丹应该不会记得接下来这个故事了,那是在我的新秀赛季 。
And as you all know, rookies try to go 110 percent.
如你们所知,新秀每场比赛都会尽110%的力 。
And it was a preseason game, and we were playing in some small town somewhere as most preseason games are.
那是一场季前赛,和大多数季前赛一样,我们是在某个小城镇打得 。
And I'm jacked up, most veterans don't want to play preseason games.
我当时很激动,而大多数老球员都不想打季前赛 。
And Chuck Person, who was the Rookie of the Year, the year before, who was another huge trash talker.
前一年的赛季最佳新秀查克·佩森在我们队中,他也是一个垃圾话大王 。
We're going against Chicago, and in the first half, I have 10, Michael has 8, somewhat going through the motions.
我们的对手是芝加哥公牛,上半场我得了10分,而迈克尔·乔丹得了8分,有点像走过场 。
Chuck getting in my ear, "Yeah, talk to Michael, yeah."
然后查克在我耳边唠叨:“去喷喷迈克尔·乔丹吧 。”
So my mouth is moving, I'm jawing at MJ.
于是我就开始冲着迈克尔·乔丹喷垃圾话 。
I remember Michael looking at me, coming out the third, fourth quarter.
我记得乔丹就这样看着我,在第三、四节披挂登场 。
Well, Michael ended with 40, and I ended with 12.
最终乔丹拿了40分,而我是12分 。
That's when I knew I better step up my game and let my game do the talking.
那时候我就意识到,我最好提高我的比赛能力,让比赛来说话 。
We've got, in my opinion, the three greatest players ever assembled in one room tonight,
在我看来,史上最伟大的三名球员今晚聚集在一间屋子里 。
Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan and Cheryl Miller. This is... this is truly special.
他们分别是“魔术师”约翰逊、迈克尔·乔丹和谢丽尔·米勒 。这真得很特殊 。
Look, I know I can't name everyone, but look, everyone's been with me along this journey.
我知道我没法提到每个人的名字,每个和我一起走过这段旅程的人 。
Sam Smith, who's been a big proponent, thank you so much for for everything that you've done for me throughout my career.
感谢山姆·史密斯,他一直是我的支持者,非常感谢你在我的职业生涯中为我所做的一切 。
David Benner, David Craig who was a longtime trainer. Look, thank you guys so much.
感谢大卫·本纳,还有我长期以来的训练师大卫·克莱格 。非常感谢你们 。
This is truly an honor to just be a part and witness all these great athletes.
能见到这些伟大的运动员并加入其中,我感到非常荣幸 。
Thank you very much. And God bless.
非常感谢各位 。上帝保佑你们 。