(单词翻译:单击)
I was fortunate to play for franchises whose owners were committed to excellence.
我很幸运能够为那些追求卓越的老板的球队效力 。
First of all, I had Larry Weinberg with the Portland Trail Blazers, and now owner Paul Allen with the Portland Trail Blazers.
最开始,我遇到了波特兰开拓者队的老板拉里·温伯格,还有该队现在的老板保罗·艾伦 。
And with the Houston Rockets, I was fortunate to have Leslie Alexander.
接着是在休斯顿火箭队,我很荣幸为莱斯利·亚历山大老板效力 。
I was also fortunate to play at a time when the governing body of the NBA was also at an all-star level.
此外,我也很幸运能遇到全明星级别的NBA管理团队 。
Under Commissioner David Stern and his Deputy Commissioner Russ Granik,
在总裁大卫·斯特恩和副总裁拉斯·格拉尼克手下,
the leadership of the game rose to unprecedented heights and prosper like never before.
这项运动的领导力达到了前所未有的高度,空前繁荣 。
On a personal note, I like to thank my mother, who raised me to be a man.
在个人方面,我要感谢我的母亲,是她把我养育成一个男人 。
Above all, my brother James, he's in attendance, and my mother as well,
尤其是我的哥哥詹姆斯,他今天出席了,我妈妈也是,
whose love for basketball help to ignite my passion for the game.
我哥哥对篮球的热爱,点燃了我对篮球的热情 。
To my other siblings, Denise, Virginia, Debra, Lynn, my sisters,
还有我的其他手足,丹尼斯,维吉尼亚,黛布拉,林恩,都是我的姐妹,
I thank them for their love and support through the years.
我感谢他们多年来的爱与支持 。
I'd also like to thank my lovely wife, Gaynell, who, for 16 years, has been the wind underneath my wings.
我还要感谢我最爱的妻子,盖内尔,16年来,她一直是我前进的动力 。
To my beloved children, who brightened my day, I love you.
还有我亲爱的孩子们,是你们点亮了我的人生,我爱你们 。
To other family and friends and NBA fans around the world, I say to you all, it's been a great journey.
其他的家人、朋友和世界各地的NBA球迷,我想对你们所有人说,这是一段伟大的旅程 。
I thank you for the many, the many honors that I've received.
我感谢你们给了我这么多的荣誉 。
It's been a pleasure. It's been a blessing.
这是我的荣幸 。这也是一种恩赐 。
And I'll say to all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我要对你们所有人说,谢谢大家,感谢大家,万分感谢 。