冒险动作电影《惊天营救》预告片
日期:2020-11-13 14:12

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You're hoping if you spin the chamber enough times, you're gonna catch a bullet.
你只是希望冒险的次数足够多,这样你就有机会被子弹打死。
It's just easier that way.
那样会比较容易。
This is an extraction.
这是一次营救行动。
So, who are the players?
那对手是谁?
Biggest drug lord in India versus biggest drug lord in Bangladesh.
印度最大的毒枭杠上了孟加拉国最大的毒枭。
Some mythic shit, huh?
这可真够梦幻的,对吧?
It's a kidnapping. Drug lord's son.
这是一次绑架行动。遭到绑架的是毒枭的儿子。
Clock's running at 16 hours. Proof of life is of six hours ago.
已经过去了16个小时。生命体征出现在6小时前。
You want to survive, you do exactly as I say.
想活下去,就照我说的做。
Who are you? Name? Ovi.
你是谁?你叫什么名字?奥维。
Move fast, stay low.
移动要快,身子压低。
Something's wrong. The city's on lockdown. Yeah, no shit.
出了些问题。整个城市都被封锁了。不是吧。
The job is fucked, Tyler. Tyler?
任务搞砸了,泰勒。泰勒?

冒险动作电影《惊天营救》预告片

Just find my money.
找到我的钱就行。
That kid is a walking corpse. And there's no way to protect him.
那孩子就是个要死的人了。根本没办法保护他。
You have a family?
你有家庭吗?
Yeah, a son. He died a few years ago.
有,一个儿子。不过他几年前就死了。
The best thing you could do for that kid would be to put a bullet in his brain.
你能为那孩子做的最好的事,就是把子弹射进他的脑袋。
We can send a chopper and get you out.
我们可以派直升机把你救出来。
But you gotta leave the kid behind.
但你得把孩子留下。
Are you going to leave me in the street?
你要把我丢在大街上吗?
I'll get you home.
我要把你带回家。
Grab on my vest and hang on tight as you can.
抓住我的马甲,抓得越紧越好。
Hey, kid, do you trust me? No. Good. No.
嘿,孩子,你信任我吗?不信任。很好。不要。
Are you always this brave?
你总是这么勇敢吗?
I'm not brave.
我并不勇敢。
You rescue people. Sometimes.
可是你救了别人。只是有时候罢了。
Sometimes I do other things.
有时我会做其他事情。

分享到