(单词翻译:单击)
To Jerry Reinsdorf and the entire Chicago Bulls organization,
感谢杰里·雷因斯多夫和整个芝加哥公牛队,
as well as many of my great teammates I played with and cities I played in throughout my career.
还有很多和我一起打球的伟大队友,还有我职业生涯中效力过的城市 。
It was really an amazing dynasty in Chicago and I'm thankful to be a part of it. Thank you.
芝加哥公牛王朝是一个传奇的王朝,能成为其中的一份子我深感荣幸 。谢谢 。
I want to thank my coaches, with a special thanks to Phil Jackson.
我还要感谢我的教练们,尤其是要感谢菲尔·杰克逊 。
When I say I played with the greatest, let's not forget I also played for the greatest coach of all-time. Thank you, Phil.
当我说我和最伟大的球员一起打过球时,请不要忘记,我也为史上最伟大的教练效过力 。谢谢你,菲尔 。
To my teammates, whom lots are here tonight, if you would, please stand so I can recognize you.
感谢我的队友们,今晚他们中的很多人都在这里,如果你们愿意,请站起来让我认出你们来 。
I want to thank you guys because I wouldn't be standing here today
我想感谢你们,因为如果没有你们,今天我就不会站在这里,
Steve, Jud, Charles, Dennis, Randy Brown, Bill Wennington, Pete Myers...
史蒂夫·科尔、雅德·布奇勒、查尔斯·奥克利、丹尼斯·罗德曼、兰迪·布朗、比尔·文宁顿、皮特·梅耶斯...
I thank all you guys and I really appreciate playing with you guys.
感谢你们所有人,和你们一起打球我真的很荣幸 。
I want you to know that you will always be in my heart.
我想让你们知道,你们将永远在我心里 。
I want to thank the NBA and USA Basketball. Words can't describe my feeling.
我要感谢NBA和美国篮球 。言语无法形容我的感受 。
I was a small town kid from Hamburg, Arkansas,
我是一个来自阿肯色州汉堡市的小孩子,
and you provided me a platform to live out my passion, the game of basketball, on the world's grandest stage. Thank you.
是你们为我提供了一个平台,让我在这个世界上最华丽的舞台上,在篮球比赛中,尽情挥洒我的激情 。谢谢你们 。
To my family at Nike basketball, you have engineered the best for the best.
感谢耐克篮球的大家庭,你们为最好的球员,打造了最好的装备 。
I'm proud to be considered a member of the Nike family.
能成为耐克大家庭中的一员,我感到很自豪 。
To my dear friend, Lynn Merritt, who is head of global basketball at Nike, thank you, buddy.
感谢我亲爱的朋友、耐克全球篮球总监林恩·梅里特,谢谢你,兄弟 。
You have stood with me and you have mentored me along the way.
你一直陪伴在我的左右,一路指导着我 。
To my friend Ray Clark here tonight from the Marketing Arm, you're the best. I thank you for always being there for me, Ray.
感谢今天在场的、营销部门的我的朋友雷·克拉克,你是最棒的 。谢谢你一直以来的陪伴,雷 。
I played this game that I love so much and everything I had, I laid it out there.
我从事着我最爱的运动,最爱的一切,我都列出来了 。
I have also tried to live my life in the way that would make the people I love and care about proud of me.
我也努力以一种姿态去生活,让我爱和关心的人为我感到骄傲 。
I have so much to be thankful for.
我有太多要感谢的 。
I have been able to live my dream of playing basketball surrounded by people I love and being cheered on by the best fans in the world.
我实现了我的梦想,在我爱的人的包围下打球,在世界上最好的球迷的鼓励下打球 。
It was a great ride. For all of this I say thank God and thank you.
这是一段美妙的旅程 。对于所有的这一切,我想说,感谢上帝,感谢你们 。