(单词翻译:单击)
I got traded to Phoenix, and that's why I wanna... to Jerry.
后来我被交易到了菲尼克斯,这就是我要感谢杰里的原因 。
I thank Jerry for giving me a chance to win.
我感谢杰里给了我成为赢家的机会 。
That is all any player wants as an opportunity to try to win.
拥有一个成为赢家的机会,这是所有球员都想要的 。
We obviously lost to the Bulls in the finals.
我们在总决赛中输给了公牛队 。
Then the next two years, we lost to the Rockets. They won the championship in seven games.
接下来的两年,我们都输给了火箭 。他们都是在七场比赛过后赢下了冠军 。
But I thank him for bringing me to Phoenix and giving me a chance to win.
但我依然感谢他把我带到了菲尼克斯,给了我成为赢家的机会 。
That's all level wanted, and thank you very much.
这是所有水平的运动员都想要的,非常感谢你 。
There were two coaches in Phoenix, Scotty Robertson, who's here tonight, the man I just love him to death.
接下来是我在菲尼克斯时期的两位教练,其中一位是斯科特·罗伯逊,他今晚也在这里,我爱死他了 。
And he was just fantastic to me, and I wanna him to be here. I'm glad he's here.
对我来说他真是太了不起了,我希望他能来到这里 。我也很高兴他来到了这里 。
Paul Westphal, I thank him for being just a friend to me. I love playing for him.
另外一位是保罗·韦斯特法尔,我感谢他,他是我的朋友 。我喜欢为他打球 。
And there's a guy who's not here tonight, I thank him probably orchestrated to the trade for me coming to Phoenix.
还有一位,他今晚不在这里,我要感谢他,也许是他安排我来到了菲尼克斯 。
He knew me really well, and he probably told Jerry I wouldn't as crazy some people think I am.
他非常了解我,他告诉了杰里,我不会像别人认为的那样疯癫 。
And that's Cotton Fitzsimmons, I want to acknowledge him. God rest his soul.
他就是科顿·菲茨西蒙斯,我要感谢他 。愿上帝使他的灵魂安息 。
I want to acknowledge my three favorite teammates in Phoenix.
我还要感谢我在菲尼克斯时期最爱的三个队友 。
Mark West, I just love playing with him.
马克·韦斯特,我喜欢和他一起打球 。
Dan Majerle, number nine, who's here tonight, I'm glad he's here.
还有我们的9号 。丹·马尔利,他今晚也来了,我很高兴他能来 。
And Cedric Ceballos. Those are my three favorite teammates in Phoenix.
还有塞德里克·塞巴洛斯 。他们是我在菲尼克斯最爱的队友 。
I love those guys and I want to share this night with him.
我爱他们,我想和他们一起分享这个夜晚 。
Then I got traded to Houston, and I just want to thank the Rockets,
后来我被交易到了休斯顿,我也要感谢火箭队,
especially Rudy Tomjanovich for treating me with class and dignity, even when I couldn't play anymore.
特别是鲁迪·汤姆贾诺维奇,感谢他在我都不怎么打球的时候,仍然给予我地位和尊严 。
All great players go to it when they can't play anymore.
所有伟大的球员都会在不能再打比赛的时候 。
But he still treated me like I was an all-star,
但是他仍旧把我视为一个全明星,
even though I was pumped-up-kicks so much, I had to go see the chiropractor like three days a week.
即使我拿着不菲的工资却每周不得不要花三天的时间去看脊椎按摩师 。
But I really, I want to appreciate the Rockets organizations for just treat me with dignity down the stretch.
但是我真的想要感谢火箭这支团队,因为他们一直以来都让我很有尊严 。