冒险剧情美剧《外滩探秘》预告片
日期:2020-11-03 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

The Outer Banks. Paradise on Earth.
外滩。人间天堂。
And that's me... John Booker Routledge.
这是我,约翰·布克·劳特利奇。
And this is where I live.
这就是我居住的地方。
It's a sort of place where you have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island.
在这个地方,一般来说要么你会打两份工,要么就是有两所房子。一座岛,两种境界。
That's my crew. We're the working class who make a living bussing tables, running charters;
这是我的伙伴们。我们是劳动阶级,靠摆摊、租船为生;
and our mission this summer is to have a good time all the time.
我们今年夏天的任务就是要痛痛快快地玩儿。
Guys, I think there's a boat down there.
伙计们,我觉得下面有一条船。
This is my father's.
这是我爸爸的。
My dad is missing.
我爸爸失踪了。
You don't know what it's like to have the person closest to you vanish.
你们根本不知道你最亲近的人消失了是什么感觉。
You deserve to know the truth.
你应该知道真相。

冒险剧情美剧《外滩探秘》预告片

I know this sounds crazy, okay?
我知道这听起来很疯狂,是吧?
I'm pretty sure he got away with 400 million in gold.
我很确定他拿走了4亿的金币。
We're going to be filthy rich, man.
我们要发大财了,伙计。
You guys ready to jack some loot?
你们准备好大捞一笔了吗?
You kids don't think you're the only ones after the Royal Merchant now, do you?
你们这些孩子不会以为,你们是唯一追寻皇家商人号的人吧?
Are you the fugitive, John B?
你是逃犯吗,约翰·布克?
Fugitive adjacent. I'm on a treasure hunt.
和逃犯差不多吧。我在寻宝。
Oh shit, you're serious.
哦,我去,你是认真的啊。
If they're willing to kill for the gold, then it's gotta be out there, JJ.
如果他们愿意为了金币去杀人,那这些金币就应该存在,JJ。
Have you lost your mind?! Keep going down this road, you're gonna end up just like your dad.
你疯了吗?你要是再这样下去,你最终就会落得和你爸爸一样的下场。
I know you have feelings for John B. But sweetheart, he's dangerous.
我知道你对约翰·布克有好感,但是亲爱的,他很危险。
I can't pretend like this isn't real.
我没法假装这一切都不是真的。
You're way over your head.
你太不自量力了。
Finding it... that's where your fun ends.
你找到它的时候,乐趣也就没有了。
It's where all your problems begin.
而那时,你的麻烦就开始了。

分享到