(单词翻译:单击)
We're sailing towards an iceberg, this little white peak in the distance getting closer and closer,
我们正驶向冰山,远处这座白色的小山峰越来越近,
but really, it's been underneath us the whole time.
但事实上,它一直在我们身下。
There's nothing worse than a kid.
没有什么比孩子出事更糟糕的了。
We have some bad news on the case.
关于这个案件,我们得到一些坏消息。
The print we lifted from the victim is from your son.
我们从受害者身上找到的指纹是你儿子的。
There's got to be an explanation.
一定是有什么原因的。
They go to the same school, Jacob's in his class. Yes, we know that.
他们上同一所学校,雅各布和他是一个班的。是的,我们知道。
Lynn, have you arrested my son?
林恩,你逮捕我儿子了吗?
Before we begin, I want to make something clear.
在我们开始之前,我想把一些事情说清楚。
A kid your age charged with first degree murder is tried as an adult.
像你这样年纪的孩子被指控一级谋杀罪,会按成年人来审判。
I swear I didn't do it.
我发誓不是我干的。
We believe you.
我们相信你。
You have admitted to being in the park, and a fellow student alleges you had a knife you would bring to school. I guess so.
你承认自己当时在公园里,有一个同学说你把一把刀带到了学校。可能吧。
They're saying he looked smug and remorseless.
他们说他看起来自鸣得意,毫无悔意。
This is gonna follow him around for the rest of his life.
这将伴随他接下来的一生的。
It's a mistake. We're gonna figure it out.
这是个错误。我们要把事情弄清楚。
Do you have any doubts about Jacob's innocence? No, of course not.
你对雅各布的清白有什么怀疑吗?不,当然没有。
Where is the knife now?
刀现在在哪里?
So you've been lying to me.
所以你一直在骗我。
I did what any parent would have done.
我所做的,是任何父母都会做的事。
Can't leave his fate up to the courtroom. My only job now is trying to protect our son.
不能把他的命运交给法庭。我现在唯一的任务就是保护我们的儿子。
We're prisoners in our own home, acting like we're normal. We are normal.
我们现在成了困在自己家里的囚犯,还要假装一切很正常。我们就是很正常的啊。
Oh, my God, you think this is normal?
哦,天哪,你觉得这很正常吗?
We gotta get answers for ourselves.
我们得自己找到答案。
I know what you did!
我知道你做了什么!
Lawyers have boundaries. I don't. Not anymore.
律师是有界限的。我没有。再也没有了。
Remember that in their eyes it isn't just Jacob who's guilty. You all are.
记住,在他们眼里,不仅仅是雅各布有罪。你们都有罪。
Did you follow me here?
你是跟踪我来到这里的吗?
This is damaging. This is evidence.
这很不利。这是证据。
You're scaring him.
你吓到他了。
Good! He should be scared. I'm scared!
很好!他应该害怕。我害怕!
So I have to know. I want the truth!
所以我必须知道。我要真相!
You can be a good man, or you can be a good father.
你可以做一个好人,也可以做一个好父亲。
There was no normal to go back to. There was just before and after.
再也没有正常的生活了。只有在那之前,还有之后。