(单词翻译:单击)
Is a normal, boring shift too much to ask?
是不是一次正常、平淡的轮岗,这个要求太高了?
Looks like a puncture wound.
看起来像是穿刺伤。
Boys across town just got two more bodies.
镇的那一边也发现了两具尸体。
Said both had some kind of mark on their neck.
报告说他们的脖子上都有某种记号。
I got three random victims, times of death are minutes apart.
三个随机的受害者,死亡时间间隔只有几分钟。
The bodies are miles apart. How does that work?
尸体却相隔几英里远。这是怎么做到的?
Suspect heading west across Liberty.
嫌犯向西穿过自由城。
Hello, Thomas.
你好啊,托马斯。
What did you say?
你刚才说什么?
Is this where it happens? No!
就是在这里发生的吗?不!
Today marks the nine-year anniversary of the Market Street murders and a still unidentified suspect.
今天是市场街谋杀案九周年纪念日,嫌犯仍旧身份不明。
Detective Lockhart, yes, hello.
我是洛克哈特警探,你好。
What do you mean, it's happening again?
你说的“又发生了”是什么意思?
You guys got to see this.
你们过来看看。
Philly PD. You seen this woman?
我是费城警员。你见过这个女人吗?
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见面。
She gets torn apart by a train and nine years later, she's back?
她被火车撞得四分五裂,九年之后又回来了?
She is priority number one for all law enforcement agencies.
她是所有执法机构的头号目标。
You have to stop chasing me.
不要再追我了。
I'm doing all this for a reason.
我做这些都是有自己的原因。
We're all going forward, but her. She's going backward.
我们都在向前进,除了她。她再向后退。
You have no idea what's coming.
你根本不知道要发生什么。
If you kill me now... the world as you know it will end.
如果你现在杀了我...世界将会毁灭。