(单词翻译:单击)
Hi, guys.
大家好 。
Thanks for stopping by and checking out some Weird But True behind the scenes.
感谢收看世界真奇妙的录制幕后花絮 。
I'm Charlie.
我是查理 。
And right now we're gonna talk about the paper episode.
现在我们要展示纸一集 。
Charles, we gotta do something.
查理,我们得做点什么 。
There's not a chance.
没有机会了 。
It opens having a debate about what to do with all the crafts that have taken over the entire room.
剧集的一开始,我们讨论如何处理堆满整个房间的手工艺品 。
Our attitudes reflect who we are in real life.
我们以真实生活中的态度进行录制 。
Which made it fun and very easy to write, and also very easy to act out.
这使得这集充满趣味,很容易录制,也很容易表演出来 。
Kirby's being ridiculous.
柯比太可笑了 。
Charlie's being ridiculous.
查理太可笑了 。
Check this out.
看看这个 。
But the coolest part about the whole episode was the craftalanche.
但这一集中最酷的部分就是手工艺品崩塌 。
No one is throwing anything.
别扔东西 。
So naturally we had to figure out a way to shoot that in the studio.
我们当然要在摄影棚里拍摄 。
There's a wall in back and the top is open.
后面有一堵墙,顶部是开着的 。
We built a bunch of scaffolding that two people stood on top of.
我们搭了一堆脚手架,两个人站在上面 。
Also, on either side of the camera, we had a couple more people standing with crafts and when they heard a cue...
在摄影机两边站着很多人,他们拿着手工艺品,当他们听到提示时……
She's going to say "what's that sound?"
她会说“什么声音?”
One, two, act
一,二,开始
They started pummeling us with a bunch of different crafts.
这些人开始用一堆手工艺品砸我们 。
This is my shake.
到我摇晃了 。
And the final piece, the camera guy started like shaking the camera.
最后一段,摄影师可是摇动摄像机 。
Action!
开始!
You got any staples?
你有订书钉吗?
Nope but I have a paper clip.
没有,但是我有一个回形针 。
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Ahhhhhhh! Charles.
啊啊啊!查理 。
Charles.
查理 。
I'm ok!
我没事!
But the neat thing about is there are a lot of hidden Easter eggs.
但最妙的是有很多隐藏的复活节彩蛋 。
You can find like a pig and a snake from invasives.
你细心观察,可以找到猪、蛇 。
The space ship diorama is in there and crazy roller coasters.
那里有太空船透景画,还有疯狂的过山车 。
Including the biggest Easter egg, the giant shark that they made in season one.
包括体型最大的复活节彩蛋,他们在第一季制作的巨型鲨鱼 。
We like pretended we were scuba divers underwater and this thing was featured heavily.
我们喜欢假装我们是水下潜水者,而这个东西的特色很明显 。
Sometimes to save a tree...
有时候为了拯救一棵树……
It didn't entirely survive launching into a garbage bin.
它被扔进垃圾箱后,并没有完整存活下来 。
Charles, Nooooo!
查理,不!
And lost a couple fins.
失去了几根鳍 。
But yeah. We still got it.
但是是的 。我们仍然留着它 。
This was the most hated craft by the entire art team cause it took em like a week to make.
这是整个艺术团队最讨厌的手艺,因为他们花了整整一个星期的时间 。
But it came out great.
但结果很好 。
I mean, look at that.
我是说,看看这个 。
And we got to use it in two episodes.
我们要在两集里使用它 。
So, there you go, guys. That's a little bit about the paper episode and the craftalanche.
好了,观众们 。这集有关纸一集和工艺品崩塌 。
We'll see you guys next time! Out!
下次见!结束!