(单词翻译:单击)
Hey, guys. Charlie here for a little Weird But True behind the scenes for the colonial crafters episode.
嘿,大家好,我是查理 。这一集世界真奇妙是关于殖民工匠的真实幕后 。
We only had one single day to shoot everything.
我们只有一天的时间拍摄一切 。
So, I'm gonna explain exactly what we did, because it was off the charts jam packed.
所以,我要解释一下我们到底做了些什么,因为这是一个绝佳的节目 。
So, you start the day in front of the big house thing and a carriage comes up.
所以,在这个大房子前面开始这一天,一辆马车开了过来 。
This is amazing!
这太棒了!
I hop onto the carriage, and we film a little tour.
我跳上马车,我们拍摄了一小段旅程 。
Talked to the brick maker.
与制砖工人谈话 。
I like the feeling of peanut butter in between your toes.
我喜欢脚趾间有花生酱的感觉 。
While I'm washing my feet off...
当我洗脚的时候……
I can kinda hop around and try all these different crafts.
我可以随便逛逛,试试这些不同的手艺 。
We filmed the transition to the next segment.
我们拍摄了向下一个片段的过渡 。
Guys! Farming!
伙计们!农事!
So we grab the farmer, we film with him. Ughhhh.
所以我们抓住农夫,和他一起拍摄 。啊哈 。
We kind of pop around the village filming transitional elements.
我们在村里到处走走拍摄过渡元素 。
We go to the printing press. Ohhhh.
我们去印刷厂 。哦 。
It's our own homemade, birthday card.
这是我们自制的生日贺卡 。
We go to the wig maker.
我们去假发制造厂 。
Kirby and I love wearing wigs and playing dress up.
柯比和我喜欢戴假发和换装 。
This was all the rage?
这个曾经风靡一时?
Yeah.
是的 。
We learned how to blacksmith with like minutes before the blacksmith has to leave for the day.
我们今天在铁匠必须离开的前几分钟学会了如何打铁 。
As we leave the area...
当我们离开这个地区……
Here Ye...
号外……
We see a town crier.
我们看到街头公告员 。
It's the town crier.
这是街头公告员 。
We're like, oh my gosh, this is perfect.
我们就像是,哦,天哪,这太完美了 。
Then the field producer's like, Charlie, jump on this box and do that big monologue.
然后现场制作人就像是,查理,跳到这个盒子上,进行大独白 。
Here ye, Here ye.
号外,号外 。
And then he gathers a crowd of people and is like, people, listen to this guy.
然后他聚集了一群人,就像是,大家要听这个家伙的 。
Slapping mud together...
把泥巴拍打在一起……
And the people are like, what the heck is happening?
人们都在想,到底发生了什么事?
But we get it done just as everybody's leaving for the day.
但我们在大家都要离开的时候完成了这一天的拍摄 。
Yeahh! Whoa! Colonial Williamsburg shuts down, Weird But True! wraps and finishes up with like seconds to spare.
是啊!哇!世界真奇妙,威廉斯堡真的关门了!还剩下几秒钟就结束了 。