动作喜剧电影《考菲和卡利姆》预告片
日期:2020-10-18 11:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You have the right to remain silent!
你有权保持沉默!
Aren't you trained for shit like this?
你不是受过这样的训练吗?
Let's do this. What the...
我们上。什么玩意儿...
Kareem needs to go by a friend's house after school and he asked that you pick him up.
卡利姆放学后要去朋友家,他让你去接他。
When my mom dated this one guy, we became BFFs.
我妈妈和一个男人约会的时候,我和他成了好朋友。
You were BFFs with a grown-ass man?
你竟然和一个成年人成为了好朋友?
There's literally documentaries on Netflix about why that's so sick and fucked up.
Netflix网站上有专门的纪录片,讲述了这有多么恶心和糟糕。
I think that's a different...
我觉得不是这样的...
You expect us to be BF... Fuck out of my face, man.
你希望我们成为好朋...从我面前滚蛋吧,伙计。
Uh, good talk.
额,真是愉快的交谈。
Welcome back to my channel. Remember when I told you about that white cop who was humping my mom?
欢迎回到我的频道。还记得我跟你们说过,那个白人警察和我妈妈上床的事吗?
Well, now you see what happens when you fuck with me.
现在知道跟我作对是什么下场了吧。
Pig stuck his dick in the wrong blanket.
这只猪真是打错算盘了。
They said that you been talking about the deal!
他们说你一直在谈那笔交易的事情!
Oh shit! Ay, who's back there? Kareem, run!
我去!嘿,谁在那里?卡利姆,快跑!
Go! Go! Get in!
快跑!快跑!快进来!
Back up, yo. Your dick is rubbing against my ass.
往后点,伙计。你的老二蹭到我屁股了。
Well, then turn towards me.
那你就转过来对着我。
I don't want to rub dicks either!
我更不想击剑!

动作喜剧电影《考菲和卡利姆》预告片

Is everything okay?
一切还好吗?
This all started when your son tried to have me killed because he saw us having sex this morning.
一切从你儿子想杀了我开始,因为他今天早上看见我们做爱了。
Now the most dangerous drug dealers in Detroit are trying to kill us!
现在底特律最危险的毒贩想杀了我们!
Oh, why did I date a white guy?
哦,我为什么要和一个白人约会?
My friend Sharon was right. All of you are fucked up!
我朋友莎伦说得对。你们都有病!
Go! Go! Go! It's the police!
快跑!快跑!快跑!我是警察!
What the fuck are you doing?
你特么这是在干什么?
Why are you fucking ringing the doorbell? Just... We don't touch shit.
你特么按什么门铃啊?我就是...我们不要碰这东西。
No fingerprints, dog! Thank you!
不要留下指纹,伙计!拜托!
Yeah, this is my fucking scene right here.
耶,这才是我要待的地方。
Tell your mom we went to Chuck E. Cheese.
要告诉你妈妈,我们去了恰克奶酪店。
To be honest, women scare the shit out of me. I mean, where do you even start?
说实话,女人可把我吓坏了。我的意思是,要从哪里开始沟通啊?
Excuse me, my friend here would like to practice talking with a lady.
打扰一下,我的这位朋友想和一位女性练习聊天。
Tell me about yourself.
给我介绍一下你自己。
I was born and raised in Detroit,
我在底特律出生长大,
and I have an Associate's Degree in Biology, and I'm studying to be a veterinarian.
我有一个生物学的副学士学位,正在学习成为一名兽医。
How much to look at your... No.
那要花多少钱能看你的...不行。

分享到