权游二丫展示自己纹身
日期:2020-09-14 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
-4*934@w6r|EE,b|rwNAiprXtYs)W

Welcome back, Maisie Williams here, we have been doing a thing on the show called late late show and tell
欢迎回来 麦茜·威廉姆斯做客节目 我们一直在做一个深夜秀分享环节
where we ask our guests to share something from home that we may otherwise never get to see.
我们会让嘉宾在他们家跟我们分享一些在别的情况下看不到的东西
Do you have something you with would like to share with us tonight?
你有没有什么东西要给我们分享
Well i don't have my belongings with me right now,
现在我没带着自己的东西
But i have a tattoo on my arm is which, here yeah, let me show you up close.
我胳膊上有一个纹身 近点给你看看
This says 789. it's hard for you to see, and this represents 7th of august, 2009
纹的是789 你很难看到吧 它代表着2009年8月7日
And that was the day that i was cast for "Game of thrones";
那天我被选为权利的游戏的演员
It has been i mean 11 years now, just passed the 11 year anniversary.
据现在已经有11年了 刚过了11周年

[H2-XNa)dge,fTt

权游二丫展示自己纹身.png

JKyc2RCsv^

And it's a tattoo i got with Sophie Turner, who play my sister on the show.
纹身是我和 索菲·特纳一起做的 她在剧里面扮演我姐姐
We both have matching tattoos. And this is it. You both have a matching 7, 8, 9.
我们都有相对应的纹身 就是这样 你们都有相匹配的789纹身
7, 8, 9. Well, it is a 7 for august but in the states people would do 879,
7 8 9 它是8月7日 但是在美国人们会说879
It works really beautifully in the euro way of doing things.
欧洲人做事的方式很棒
So many things often do. Reg yea, do you have a question for our guests this evening?
很多事都是这样 雷吉 你今晚有问题问我们的嘉宾吗
Yes, i do, tonight's question goes to amazing Maisie.
今晚 我们要向令人惊讶的麦茜提问
What is the greatest act of compassion you've ever seen or experienced in your entire lifetime?
你一生中所见过或经历过的最伟大的慈悲行为是什么
Deep one. A beautiful question. I think i'm going to have to go with my niece.
很深刻的一题 很棒的问题 我感觉要说我的侄女
Because she has just learned how to say thank you and how to give hugs,
因为她刚刚学会了如何说谢谢 如何拥抱
She's three. And i feel like kids do these things and they give you hugs and they never know how much you need them.
她三岁了 我感觉孩子们会做这些事 他们给你拥抱 他们从不知道你有多需要他们
And when they give you a great big hug or they say thank you and they're really sweet and polite and kind,
当他们给你一个大大的拥抱 或者他们说谢谢 他们真的很亲切 很有礼貌 很善良
Sometimes that means so much more to the person that they are saying it to,
有时这对听到他们说这些话的人来说意义重大
And they don't even know, they have no idea how much it means to you, that is my little niece.
他们甚至不知道 不知道这对听者来说意味着什么 这就是我的小侄女
A genderless hug. It is just pure in its most glorious sense,
无性别意识的拥抱 它意义重大 非常纯粹
As are you, thank you so much for join us tonight, Maisie Williams, everybody, see you soon.
你也一样 非常感谢你做客节目 麦茜·威廉姆斯 希望尽快见到你

MfcJ7o^,Fu&)XV#lLqnG5[@ykDhF6I@MNTiHX
分享到