战争动作电影《深入敌后:危险营救》预告片
日期:2020-08-06 14:03

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I want this war over with.
我想结束这场战争。
Move, move!
快走,快啊!
British Intelligence has passed us information about a scientist the American High Command is very interested in.
英国情报部门给我们传递了一位科学家的信息,美国最高指挥部对他非常感兴趣。
A rocket scientist.
一位火箭专家。
I was working on a new kind of weapon: nuclear fusion.
我在研究一种新型武器:热核弹。
I have orders from High Command to requisition your team for this mission.
我接到上级的命令,请你们小组来执行这项任务。
The Nazis have him. We want him.
纳粹抓住了他。而我们想要他。

战争动作电影《深入敌后:危险营救》预告片

These men need you to run a little errand for them. You travel to Poland tonight.
这些家伙需要你们帮他们跑个腿儿。今晚你们要去波兰。
We came here to do a job. Now, let's get that job done. Yes, sir.
我们来这里就是为了完成一项任务。现在,就让我们去完成它吧。是的,长官。
No! No!
不!不!
I am offering you a way out, a chance at freedom, a chance at a real life.
我是在给你一条出路,一个自由的机会,一个真正生活的机会。
I know your country needs me working on their research.
我知道你的国家需要我来做研究。
Every German in the whole area is looking for you.
整个地区的德国人都在找你。
Guys, get down!
兄弟们,卧倒!
It's 20 miles across enemy territory to the pick-up. It's Hitler's backyard.
穿越敌后区到皮卡车有20英里的距离。那里是希特勒的后院。
Fabien is the key to end this war.
法比安是结束这场战争的关键。
It's time. You ready?
时候到了。你准备好了吗?

分享到