美国剧情电影《未曾走过的路》预告片
日期:2020-06-17 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Papa? Papa? Dad, are you okay? Papa?
爸爸?爸爸?爸,还好吗?爸爸?
Can I ask you a question? Okay.
可以问你一件事吗?可以啊。
What kind of endings do you prefer?
你喜欢哪种结局?
Depends on the story. What happens in yours?
看情况吧。你有什么故事?
In my story, a man sets off...
我在描述一个男人去旅行...
on a long voyage, and overcomes one obstacle after another.
长途旅行,克服很多困难
And on the last page, he has to decide to continue his life in exile,
到最后,他必须选择继续流浪,
or to come back home, to what was once his home.
或者回家,回到他有过的家。
Dad? Do you wanna tell me something?
爸?你有话想说吗?

美国剧情电影《未曾走过的路》预告片

We all have regrets.
人人都有遗憾。
Everything is open.
一切都是打开的。
Why does everyone continue to refer to Dad as if he's not here?
为什么讲得一副爸爸不在了?
Well, is he?
不是吗?
Dad, dad!
爸!
I just don't know what you're saying.
我听不懂你在讲什么。
I'm gonna have to make some hard choices.
我必须忍痛决定。
You keep reminding me of someone that I once knew.
你让我想起一位老朋友.
Where have you been all day, Dad?
爸爸,你一整天都去哪了?
Wake up, Leo. Leo.
里奥,醒醒。里奥。
However far away you go, you're always you.
无论你到天涯海角,你还是原来的你。

分享到