(单词翻译:单击)
So even though we're in quarantine, that doesn't mean that we can't play one of my favorite games.
虽然我们还在隔离 但也可以玩我最喜欢的一个游戏23
It's time for Tastebuds. Andy, you and I are going to play together.
该玩味蕾游戏了 安迪 你跟我玩儿
Yeah. All right, there's a table out there. I've-- I-- Portia set it up.
好 好 外面有张桌子 波西娅放的
I cannot see it from here. There's some covered items. I have no idea what they are.
我在里面看不到 上面盖了一些东西 我不知道是啥
tWitch does. When he says go, you'll taste the food. Do you put a blindfold on?
推奇知道 他说开始的时候 你就尝那些食物 你戴眼罩了吗?
Yeah, I've got to put it, but how do I-- all right, I . You have to figure it out.
嗯 我戴了 不过我 好 你得猜是什么
Put a blindfold on. Hang on. I can't see what's happening, so I can't help you.
戴上眼罩 等一下 我是看不到你的 所以没法帮你哈
OK, hang on. I just need to-- OK. And go.
好 等一下 我要 好 开始
Oh, oh. Mm, mm. Um, yum.
哦哦 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯
Your mom packs this for your lunch at school.
你上学的时候 妈妈会给你打包当午餐
After you have eaten your sandwich, you get a little cup of chocolate something.
等你吃完三明治以后 会喝一杯巧克力之类的
You can-- oh. Well, first of all-- We can't say that, Andy. You can't--
你 哦 首先 我们不能把名称说出来 你不能
First of all, you can't do that. You can't, Andy, that you can't.
首先 你不能这么做 你不能 安迪 你不可以
Second of all, my mother never packed me a lunch.
其次 我妈妈从来没给我装过午餐
They make this in vanilla, too. All right, it's you can say-- it can't say chocolate something, but it's pudding.
香草里面也有 好 你不能说巧克力之类的 不过 我猜是布丁
Yes. Yes. OK. Mm. Mm-oh. Hmm.
对 对 好 嗯 嗯 嗯
Oh. Oh God. Mm. If you're going to the beach--
哦 哦天 如果你去沙滩
Mm. Mm! It's the main ingredient in bread. It's glutinous.
嗯 嗯 是面包的主要原料 有粘性
Yeah, I don't know what else to say.
我不知道该怎么说了
Bread and water, you add water in this and yeast, and you get bread. Come on!
面包和水 你往这里面加水和酵母 就能做出面包了 快啊
That's-- I mean, it's-- It's flour? Yes. Yes. OK. I think.
是 是面粉吗?对 对 哦 我觉得
Why did you say you go to the beach? I thought it was sand at first.
你为啥说去沙滩?我一开始以为是沙子呢
Hang on. Like we're going to make you eat sand.
等一下 说得好像我们会让你吃沙子一样
Oh God. Mm. Sand. I don't know what this is.
哦天 嗯 沙子 不知道这是啥
I have so much flour in my mouth.
我嘴里有好多面粉
Between tWitch's face and Portia laughing, looking out the window-- I think--
看到推奇的表情 还有波西娅看着窗外笑 我觉得
I think they have this is a Mexican restaurant, and you dip chips into it.
墨西哥饭店里有这个东西 你会用薯片蘸它
Come on. Salsa? I think. No. tWitch? No. No. No.
加油啊 萨尔萨酱吗?不对 推奇?不对 不对
It's gross, is what it is. You're on the right path, though, Andy, just not that.
太恶心了 你的方向是对的 安迪 不过不是萨尔萨酱
Oh, avocado. You put avocado, and then it's pretty much it.
哦 牛油果 会放牛油果进去 大概就是那个东西
And you still dip chips in it. Guacamole? Yes. You can't do that. What can I do?
用薯片蘸它 牛油果酱吗?对 你不能这样 那我能干什么?
Well, you have to describe it without saying what the ingredient of the food is.
你描述的时候不能说里面有什么原料
You're making up rules. No, I am not. Oh God.
规则是你制定的啊 不是 我没有 哦天
Andy, aren't you part of a producer team that makes this show?
安迪 难道你不是我们节目的制片人之一嘛?
This is-- this is not food. This is a mystery item. Mm. Mm.
这个 这不是吃的 这是个神秘物品 嗯 嗯
Mothers give . It's furry, and moms give this to their kid to comfort them.
妈妈会给 有毛 妈妈会给孩子这个东西 来安抚孩子
A blanket? No. No. No, you can have different ones.
毛毯?不对 不对 你可以有多个
Sometimes you go to the arcade, and you win them.
有时候去游乐场 还能赢到这些东西
A stuffed animal? Yes. No. No, it's not that, not that. No. No.
填充玩具?对 不对 不对 不是的 不对
Now, Portia is actually recording you on the phone.
波西娅在用手机录你呢
Andy, Andy, I'm going to help you out. You can put this on your body.
安迪 安迪 我帮帮你 你可以把它穿在身上
Oh. You can put this. A merkin.
哦 你可以穿 阴毛
I don't know how you-- oh! You can put this on your food.
不知道你是怎么 哦 你可以把它穿在食物上
You put it on your foot, on your foot, and it's furry. And at night, it's cozy.
你可以把它穿在脚上 脚上 毛茸茸的 晚上的时候 很舒服
And you put them on, and your wife brings them to you when you get home, when get get to the front door, and you go, bring me my--
你穿上它们 你回家的时候 妻子会把它拿给你 等你到家门口的时候会说 把我的...拿来
You know what I'm saying! Ope, it's gone. Your wife brings them to you when you get home?
你知道我说的是什么 哦 不见了 你回家的时候妻子会把它拿给你?
Yeah, sometimes. In "Father Knows Best," she used to bring it to him.
对 有时候 在《老爸最知道》里面 她给他拿过
Oh my God, slipper. Yes. Yes. Right, tWitch? Yes, slipper.
哦天哪 拖鞋 对 对 推奇 对了 是拖鞋
OK, how many? We're done. Is there anything more? There's one more, yes.
好 几个了?没有了 还有吗?还有一个
Oh. Oh. One more. Oh, oh, oh, mm, mm, mm.
哦哦 还有一个 哦 哦 嗯 嗯 嗯
Mm. Oh!
嗯 哦
Sometimes you have these with coffee in the morning.
有时候你早上会配咖啡吃它
And they have a hole in them. They're round and sweet.
上面有个洞 圆的 甜的
They can have a hole in them. They can have jam in them. They're--
上面可以有洞 也可以放果酱
I mean, yeah, you can go buy them by the dozen.
对 你可以一打一打地买
Hey, I brought a dozen to the office today, guys. Come to the kitchen.
嘿 我往办公室带了一打 快到厨房来吧
Come on! Ellen. Donut. Yes, it is! OK, it is. tWitch? Donut, yeah.
快猜啊 艾伦 甜甜圈 对的 好 推奇 甜甜圈 对的
All right. Also, Andy turns into Gilbert Gottfried when he's playing this game.
好 安迪在玩游戏的时候就变成了吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德(配音兼喜剧演员)
I don't know why. Yeah, exactly. Is that it?
不知道为啥 嗯 没错 结束了吗?
He sounded exactly like Gilbert Gottfried. Andy, that was wonderful.
他听起来跟吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德一模一样 安迪 很好
You owe me $2,800. How do I keep owing money? I don't know.
你欠我2800美元 为啥我一直欠你钱?不知道啊
Hey, by the way, now that Game of Games is over, I want to challenge my viewers to find creative ways to play my Game of Games at home.
顺便说一声 “游戏之王”已经播完了 我想向我的观众们发起挑战 在家里想出游戏之王的新玩法
Post a video with a #GameOfGamesInMyHomeOfHomes.
带上#GameOfGamesInMyHomeOfHomes的标签发布视频
If I show your video, I will show it on the show.
如果我展示了你的视频 就会在节目上展示
Or you could become a contestant on Game of Games. We'll be back.
或者你可以成为游戏之王的玩家 马上回来