(单词翻译:单击)
tWitch, I could watch you do that all day.
推奇 我能看你跳一整天
And the good news is my calendar is open.
好消息是我时间多得是
I can watch you do that all day. I really can.
我能看你跳一天 真的
The next time you dance though, do me a favor.
下次跳舞的时候 帮我个忙
I want you to find something random in your house, like a vase, or a lamp, or a kid.
我想让你随便找样东西 比如花瓶 台灯或者是小孩儿
And dance with something to surprise me. OK?
跟他们一起跳 给我个惊喜 好吧?
Got you. Isn't it a vase? I don't know that it's a vase.
明白 不是应该念花瓶吗?我不知道是念花瓶呀
I think it's a vase. Well, it's a vase if you're fancy.
我觉得是花瓶 如果你比较高级的话就念花瓶
It's a vase if you grew up like I did OK.
如果你像我一样长大的 就念花瓶 好
Yes, and I'm from Alabama, so it's definitely a vase. Yes.
嗯 我是阿拉巴马州的 肯定念花瓶 嗯
Yes. It's like a foyer or a foyer. Yes.
对 就像门厅或者门厅 对
You know? Yes. Potato, potato. Got it.
懂吧?对 土豆 土豆 懂了
tWitch, I'm happy you're here. Andy, how's it going out there?
推奇 很高兴有你在 安迪 外面怎么样?
It is raining today, Ellen. At the moment, there is rain.
在下雨 艾伦 现在在下雨
But you do have an overhang, and so I'm benefiting from that.
不过你这儿有房檐 所以我淋不到
That's great. Yes. I'm glad we have an overhang.
很好 嗯 幸好我们有房檐
At least I can't scare you. You've got to like that.
之首我吓不到你 你肯定很放心
That's true. I've thought about that a number of times, and yet I keep looking because you had sent me those photos two weeks ago of a mountain lion on your property.
那倒没错 我想了几次 但我在四处警觉呢 因为两周前 你给我发了张你房子周围有只美洲狮的照片
So I'm constantly looking to see if there's a mountain lion.
所以我在到处看有没有美洲狮
Listen, if you get hungry, speaking of mountain lions.
你要是饿了 说到美洲狮
You know what you should go get before an animal is attracted?
你知道在动物来之前你应该做什么吗?
There's some nuts over on the rock, and they're for squirrels.
石头那边有点坚果 是我放在那儿引诱松鼠的
But I'd like you to eat them before it attracts another kind of--
不过我想让你在它吸引到别的动物之前把它吃掉
What? Getting kind of late. There's some nuts.
什么?有点儿晚了 有些坚果
You like nuts, right? Yes, but these-- well, now they're wet nuts.
你喜欢吃坚果 对吧?对 不过 它们现在是湿坚果了
There's nothing worse than wet nuts.
没有什么比湿坚果更恼人的了
Grab a handful of those nuts. I just got the whole nuts thing.
抓点坚果 我吃到坚果了
Hold on to the wet nuts.
拿着你的湿坚果
You can wash them down with the hose over there if you want.
那有个水管 如果愿意的话 你可以冲一冲
They're probably wet enough that you don't need to.
可能已经够湿了 你不需要洗了
Are you really saying wet nuts and a hose?
你真的说的是湿坚果和水管吗?
You said wet nuts. I'm just--
你说的湿坚果 我只是