(单词翻译:单击)
Please welcome the cast of The Fosters.
有请《如此一家人》演员回来
All right. It is great to see everybody. How are you?
好 很高兴见到大家 你好吗?
Everyone is going to put on blindfolds. Oh gosh.
每个人都要戴上眼罩 哦 天
And it's a really, really fun game. So I'm going to play music.
这个游戏非常有趣 我会放一些音乐
And when the music stops, you have to find a place to sit.
音乐停止时 你们得找到地方坐下
And we're going to lose two people right away.
每次有两人淘汰出局
Oh man. David, are you still here? Ready? Oh god. And dance.
哦 天 大卫 你还在吗?准备好了吗?哦 天 跳起来
OK. Oh my god. Come on. Where you at? Oh my god. Oh my god.
好 天 拜托 你在哪儿?天 天
What is this? I got one. Oh no. Hi, buddy. Oh no, it's so dark.
这是什么?我找到了 哦 不 嗨兄弟 哦 好黑呀
Come on now. Oh god. I'm so lost.
加油啊 哦 我完全迷糊了
Oh god. I'm being very cautious. Oh that's taken. Watch it. Oh my god.
哦 天 我很小心 哦 那个已经有人了 看着点 天
Y'all are the slowest players we've ever had. What? Have you all ever seen this game played before?
你是史上最缓慢的玩家 什么 你们以前看过这个游戏吗
Barely. Once. I'm so scared. David, are you sitting? Oh, that's a person.
几乎没有 一次 好怕 大卫 你坐着吗?哦 那是个人
All right. OK, that's it. There we go. You both. Did we lose?
好 好 就这样 行了 你们俩 我们输了?
Yes, so badly. Can we take these off?
对 输得很惨 能取下来了吗?
Have a seat over there on that stage. Ready? Here we go. Nobody peak, nobody cheat. Dance.
去台上坐着 准备好了吗 开始了 不准偷看 不准作弊 跳起来
All right. All right. All right. Two people are out. Two more people are out.
好 好 好 两个人出局了 又有两个出局了
Oh my god. Wow, they're ruthless. That was a good one. I've never seen that happen before.
天 哇 它们好无情啊 不错 以前没见过这种情况
All right. I keep finding Sierra in the confusion.
好 我一直在混乱中搜寻西拉
That was good. That was better.
很好 有进步
You're getting the hang of it. OK put your blindfolds back on. We're down to two.
你们慢慢抓住诀窍了 好 戴上眼罩 这回要减到两个人了
All right, start the music.
好 音乐响起
Oh geez. Everyone instantly goes to the floor.
哦 天 大家瞬间就趴地上了
No, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. There's one more.
不 不 不 不 不 不 还有一个
All right. All right. This is good now. See it's fun to watch.
好 好 不错 旁观更有趣
It's more fun to watch. OK. All right. Ready? Dance.
在一边看更好玩 好 好 准备?跳起来
What is that? It is a good technique.
什么鬼?这个战术不错
Noah, what are you doing? I will find it.
诺亚 你在干嘛呢 我会找到的
Noah's the winner. Oh no, look at your hands.
诺亚获胜了 哦 看你的手
Oh, I love it. 55" Roku TV. We'll be right back.
哦 我喜欢 55英寸的罗库电视 马上回来