政治喜剧电影《不可抗拒》预告片
日期:2020-06-01 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Democrats are getting their asses kicked.
民主党人真的是输惨了。
We need some ways to road test a more rural-friendly message.
我们要传达更加有利于乡村选民的思想,看看这么做是否行得通。
If you can't live your principles in the bad times,
如果你不能在逆境中坚持原则,
I guess they aren't principles, they're just hobbies. Nice.
我想那就不是原则,那只是一时兴趣而已。很好。
John Wayne and a tractor have a baby, and all you can say is nice?
他长得很像约翰·韦恩和拖拉机的产物,而且你还要赞美他?
Oh my god, it's so nice.
哦,天啊,太棒了。
Colonel Jack Hastings is our key back into the great-now swing-state of Wisconsin.
杰克·黑斯廷斯上校是我们重返现在摇摆州威斯康辛的关键。
He just doesn't know it yet.
只是他现在还不知道而已。
Can I be completely honest with you, no bull?
我能对你完全坦诚、不胡说八道吗?
It'd be nice. My daughter's here.
那很好。我女儿在这里。
That was your daughter... with her arm into the cow?
你女儿是那个...把胳膊伸进奶牛身体里的女人吗?
Guys like me don't know how to talk to guys like you.
像我这样的人,不知道怎么跟你这样的人交流。
Do you have a bottle opener?
你有开瓶器吗?
That's a... no, that's just a twist-off.
这个...不需要的,拧开就可以。
Oh, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I know.
哦,是是是,我知道。


Maybe he does need a bottle opener. Maybe use your vest.
也许他确实需要一个开瓶器。也许是用你的背心。
But I would like to offer my services...
但我愿意提供我的服务...
Could we quiet the cows, please!
拜托,能让奶牛安静一下吗!
To help you run for Mayor of Deerlaken.
帮你竞选迪尔拉肯市长。
And if you could get some of them to face front. Oh my god.
或者让这些奶牛脸朝前。哦,我的天。
I am telling you guys, Jack could be the real deal.
我跟你们说,杰克可能就是正确的人选。
This little campaign of ours has caught the attention of the National Republican Party.
我们的这场小竞选已经引起了全国共和党的注意。
Why are you here?
为什么你在这里?
Because crushing the last piece of hope in your eyes really gets me off.
因为让你眼中的最后一丝希望破灭真的让我很爽。
It's good to see you. Yeah. You look fat.
见到你很开心。是啊。你看起来胖了。
I'm gonna make a big deal of this.
我要好好利用这一点。
It's on here, boys, game on.
在这里,孩子们,游戏开始了。
Tons of press, lots of money...
大量的新闻报道,大量的金钱...
This seems a bit crazy.
这似乎有点疯狂。
Don't put all the black ones in the center. He's running as a Moderate.
不要把所有黑色的牛赶到中间。他是要以温和派的身份参选的。
This is the A-Team. All you have is fear.
这是一支一流的团队。你现在满满的都是恐惧吧。
Twenty bucks says I do better with fear than you do with shame.
20美元赌我的恐惧比你的羞愧要好。
The Democrat Party can't win. They're getting desperate.
民主党赢不了。他们正在变得绝望。
This is really just another perfect example of the DC elite trying to dictate how we should...
这是华盛顿精英试图指示我们应该如何做的另一个完美的例子...
That's we, you're DC elite.
我们才是,你是华盛顿精英。
Oh, no actually I'm from here. I'm from Deerlaken.
哦,不,实际上我来自这里。我来自Deerlaken。

分享到