爱情喜剧美剧《失恋排行榜》预告片
日期:2020-05-07 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

OK, so here's how not to plan a career.
职业生涯规划应避免以下几点。
One, split up with boyfriend.
第一,和男朋友分手。
Two, ditch college.
第二,放弃上大学。
Three, go to work in struggling record shop.
第三,去举步维艰的唱片店工作。
Four, become owner of said record shop and stay there for rest of life.
第四,成为我刚提到的那家唱片店的老板,并在那里度过余生。
And five, well, there is no five.
第五,恩,没有第五点。
Does she seems sadder than usual or is it the sweater? Sweater.
她是不是比平常看着伤心,还是毛衣的问题?毛衣的问题。
What's wrong with me? Why am I doomed to be left?
我这是怎么了?为什么我注定要被抛弃?
Why am I doomed to be rejected? Seriously.
什么我注定要被拒绝?我很严肃。
So I'm going to ask them.
我要去问问他们。
My desert island "All-Time Top Five Most Memorable Heartbreaks"
我的荒岛“有史以来最难忘的伤心时刻”。
So you're really going to talk to all of them? Yeah.
你真的要和他们所有人谈?是的。

爱情喜剧美剧《失恋排行榜》预告片

Rob. Hi, Rob. Rob. Surprise!
罗布。嗨,罗布。罗布。惊喜!
You can be a bit obsessive. Kat!
你可能有点强迫症。凯特!
And a little too in touch with your feelings.
还有你有点太敏感了。
Let's work it out!
我们一起解决吧!
You know she told me I was obsessive and too in touch with my feelings?
你知道吗,她告诉我我有强迫症,而且有点太敏感了。
Those are not the words... Really? No, not at all. That is crazy. Yeah.
那些话...真的吗?根本不是这样的。简直太疯狂了。是啊。
You want to take a vision quest, go into your past, and sort some shit out? That's dope.
你是想追寻远景,回忆过去,理清万千思绪吗?那很好。
Get out of the tub, get out of the house, have a little sex. Mom!
从浴缸里出来,从房子里出来,做做爱吧。妈妈!
Keep listening. There might be more here than you thought.
听我说下去。会有超乎你的想象的东西。
Quit while you're ahead.
在还能释怀的时候放弃吧。
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思?
Just stop. Quit before you get to the one that broke your heart.
停下来吧。在你遇到让你真正伤心的人之前,放弃吧。
Nope. I'm doing it. OK. Sure.
我不。我就要这么做。当然可以。

分享到