(单词翻译:单击)
The rules of the game are very simple. I will give each of you a password. Password.
游戏的规则很简单,我会给你们每人一个暗语,暗语
Then you are to give a one-word clue. That's one word only. How many? One. Okay.
之后你要给关于这个暗语的一个单词,只是一个单词,多少,一个,好吧
To get your password, to guess the password. The team with the most points after four words wins.
然后猜暗语,猜这个暗语,四个单词之后,哪一队获得比分最多获胜
Okay. Any questions? Well...Great. Let's move on. First clue goes to Jimmy and Kevin.
好吧,有问题吗?好的,让我们开始吧,第一个信息是给吉米和凯文的
Ooh. Alright. The password is shrimp. Alright, Jimmy. Why don't you start us off? No cheating.
哦哦,好的,这个暗语是虾,好吧,吉米,你们先开始吧?不要作弊
Oh, no. Yes, dear. Come on. Use your words. Scampi. Um...Crustacean!
哦哦,好的亲爱的,来吧,说出你的单词吧,炸大虾,嗯嗯,甲壳纲动物
Oh, oh. Oh, the old overthought. Kevin? Kevin, it's your turn. Holy...
哦哦,你想多了,凯文?凯文,该你了,老天啊
I don't know if Tariq is gonna get this. Okay, let's see. Oh, my God! Now I know the answer!
我不知道塔里克是否可以猜出来,好吧,看看吧,老天啊,我知道答案了
Boiled? Shrimp? Oh! My, oh, my. 5-0. Are you a teacher somewhere?!
蒸煮的?虾?哦哦,5-0了,你之前当过老师吗?
No, let me make it very clear! Crustacean scampi? A crustacean is a shrimp. I know.
没有,让我说明白些,甲壳纲炸大虾?甲壳纲动物就是虾,我知道
A crustacean...Classic over-thinking. I thought we were doing smart...
甲壳纲动物,你真的想多了,我认为我们做的很棒的...
I thought we were doing smart answers. I was a little bit worried. Crustacean scampi?
我认为我们的答案很精确,我只是有点担心,甲壳纲炸大虾?
It just sounded too easy. It sounded too... That's American TV.
听起来很简单的,很简单的,这是美国电视节目
Alright, next clue goes to Tan and Tariq. Come on, we got this, Tan. The password is Madonna. You are up first.
好吧,下一个暗语是谭和塔里克的,好吧,开始吧,暗语是麦当娜,你先开始
Mm. Mm. Mm. Mm. Don't over-think it. Virgin. Ooh. Ooh. Mary? No.
嗯嗯,嗯嗯,嗯嗯,不要想太多,处女,哦哦,玛丽?不是
No. Okay. Vogue. Madonna. Wow! Oh! Whoa! Well, the score...
好吧,《时尚》,麦当娜,哦哦,哦哦,比分是..
Of course the gays got... Well, the gay got that. The score is Sammy Hagar. Close. 55.
他们拿到了分数...他们拿到了...比分是萨米·黑格,和接近了,55分
Jimmy and Kevin, next clue is for you. Alright. The password is tuxedo.
吉米和凯文,下一个是你们的,好的,暗语是无尾礼服
Kevin, why don't you start us off? Oh, I go first. Okay. Um... Formal... Tuxedo? No!
凯文,你们开始吧,哦哦,我先说,好的,正式的,无尾礼服?不会吧
Wow! Wow! Wow. Wow. He's such a good actor. He'd be like, formal. Wow.
哦哦哦,哦哦,他真的是好演员,他会很正式..哦哦
Tan would have said attire. I was literally thinking attire. When have you ever seen a casual tuxedo?
谭应该会说服装,我真的是在思考服装这个词,你什么时候见过休闲礼服?
That's true. Alright, final clue goes to Tan and Tariq. Mm-hmm. Uh-huh.
对吧,没错,最后一个暗语是谭和塔里克,嗯嗯,嗯嗯..
The password is robot. Tan, why don't you start us off? We got this, bud.
暗语是机器人,谭,你们先开始吧?我们可以做到的兄弟
Um...Oh, I don't know if this is the name of an American show or an English show. That's alright.
嗯嗯,我不知道这个是美国秀还是英国秀的名字,好吧
I watch a lot of things. Okay. Wars. If we were in England right now, he would know.
我看过许多节目,好吧,战争,如果我们现在在英格兰,他应该知道
It's not my fault you're not British. Okay, wars. Oh, gosh. Uh... Oh, gosh. Wohs. No.
你不是英国人,这不是我的错误,好吧,战争,老天啊,老天啊,沃尔斯,不是
I said it in an American accent for you. Wars.
我是用美式发音说的,战争
I know, but...There's no Wars, right? There's no show Wars. No. There's Wohs.
我知道,没有战争,没有一个叫战争的节目,没有,有沃尔斯
It's not Star Wars cause it's a show. So I'm gonna say, uh, is it like closet wars? Ooh, no.
不是星际战争,因为这是个节目,我会说,不会是壁橱战争?不是
I don't even know what that is. No. Negative. Okay, okay.
我不知道了,错误,好吧,好吧
I got a show.. Okay. R2D2. Star? Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ohh! Hold on. Hold on! Hold on!
我知道,R2D2,星星?哦哦,哦哦,等一下,等一下
Don't say anything. I think I know it. Alright. Cool it. Cool it. That's alright. We got this. Machine. Robot!
不要说,我知道了,好吧,冷静一下,对的,我知道了,机器,机器人
Oh, my goodness! My thanks to Tariq Trotter, Kevin Bacon. Tan France and I, the champions! Steve Higgins!
哦,老天啊,谢谢塔里克,凯文和谭,冠军是史蒂芬·希金斯