(单词翻译:单击)
Guys, Ariana Grande is on the show tonight.
朋友们,爱莉安娜·格兰德今晚做客节目 。
She is here promoting her new album, Sweetener.
她正在宣传她的新专辑《Sweetener》 。
And honestly, it's just nice to talk about a recording that wasn't made by Omarosa. And it's just...
说实话,终于看到与奥玛罗萨录音无关的新闻了,这真是 。
That's right. Today Omarosa released another secret recording.
没错,今天奥玛罗萨又公布了秘密录音 。
On this one, Eric Trump's wife, Lara, offers Omarosa $180,000
在这段录音中,埃里克·特朗普的妻子罗拉向奥玛罗萨支付18万美金,
so she won't say anything negative about the White House. Then Melania said, Hey, that's way more than I'm getting. And you go...
所以她不会说任何不利于白宫的话,梅拉尼娅称,这比我得到的多啊 。
But Lara offered Omarosa 180 grand to keep quiet about her time in the administration. Listen to this.
罗拉向奥玛罗萨支付了18万美金,让她不要说出在白宫的事情,来听听 。
I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines.
我想我们可以商讨出让你满意的答案 。
We were talking about, like, 15k a month. Yeah, so that's 180,000 dollars. Does that sound like, uh, a fair deal for you?
比如每个月1.5万美金,那就是18万美金,你觉得可以吗?
Hmm. In response, Lara said, I am so embarrassed about this tape.
罗拉说我对此感到非常尴尬 。
Now everyone will know that I'm married to Eric Trump. And it's just...I just don't want just...
如今所有人都知道我和埃里克·特朗普结婚了,我只是不想 。
But get this, in her book Unhinge, Omarosa says the White House staff has immediate access to any prescription drugs they need.
听听这个,在奥玛罗萨的新书《精神错乱》中,她说白宫员工可以直接拿到处方药 。
Americans heard that and were like, Yeah, we all did. It was called Obamacare.
美国人听了说,我们都可以拿到,因为它叫奥巴马医改 。
I saw that Best Buy just purchased a company that provides emergency response services.
听说百思买集团刚刚买下了一家提供应急响应服务的公司 。
So, next time you're having a heart attack, don't worry,
所以下次如果你犯了心脏病,不要担心,
the Geek Squad will be over tomorrow between 2:00 and 4:00 to save your life.
电脑特工队将于明天的两点到四点拯救你 。